1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198053112688 (KERON)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rolyxx, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Rolyxx

Rolyxx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29365511

Attached Files:

2. Rolyxx

Rolyxx New User

Steam:
    EDIT: He just added me (lol) and offered on my Bill's hat that he tried to scam me of before, then he said that he had 2 accounts, i screenshotted the conversation, but i don't know where to post it. Could any admin help me out?
  3. HAK

HAK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29044036
    Impersonators are born every hour everyday @ Steam

While I do agree that he should be tagged immediately, I do hope that noobs will learn to validate these impersonators easily while in trade window.

Just in case anyone else reading this isn't aware, a ninja fix was done recently on trade window and you can now click on the person's avatar or name IN trade window itself, to view his Steam profile immediately in Steam browser. It will load up just fine whether you are in a game server or in steam client.

Follow my guideline - 99% of all private profiles are most likely scammers or would be scammers.

Never failed me and this is another common case.
  4. Rolyxx

Rolyxx New User

Steam:
    Okay, thanks for the reply, didn't know about that ninja fix, very useful. A cookie for you sir.
  5. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Marked, added notes. Thanks for the report.