1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Profile Question and 'Marked'

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by .exe, Jan 4, 2017.

1. .exe

.exe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:185629251
    First off, is there a way I could update my profile name? Wanted to change '.exe' to my new id. Also, if a person has been marked and created a new account, would he be automatically marked immediately or does one have to report that for an Admin to investigate?
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. .exe

.exe New User

Steam:
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Simple answer for your second part: if you think someone is an alternate (with evidence); report them.
  5. .exe

.exe New User

Steam:
    I'm just looking for a scammer's new account, but I have no idea where is it, what is it.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't want reports accusing others of being an alternate account. Those that I have seen none have never been right and any evidence put forward has proven nothing beyond name/profile image likeness.
    I've seen people report the user someone that is tagged for which they are impersonating saying its their main when it really wasn't...they use that "Storage" nonsense in their profile.
    We come across them here and there and deal with them then.
    Unless the evidence is super hard as in 100% and not a shadow of a doubt then don't go accusing someone of being an alt account...leave it be don't turn into some scammer vigilante.