1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198035386172 Feerless (BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Feerless, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Feerless

Feerless New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37560222
    | steamname: Feerless
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:37560222
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035386172
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Feerless
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035386172

This happened years ago so my memory isn't perfect but this is it. I would appeal on RAWR trade club but it seems their website is down. Anyway, I was on their trade server on TF2 and I was spycrabbing a guy for a reclaimed metal. We just started and I was playing on a mac, my mac would randomly crash every once and a while and I believe this wasn't just an issue for me. So yeah we were in the middle of it and I crashed, when I tried reconnecting I was banned. So yeah we were spycrabbing for a reclaimed metal and I crashed and was banned before I could reconnect. I would hope you guys can take my case into consideration and consider unbanning me. I would really hate it for this incident to ruin my reputation and disable my use of websites. Thank you very much for reading and please take my case into consideration.

My profile was public, you have to be logged in to view it. It's now fully public.
  2. Feerless

Feerless New User

Steam:
    Could you guys please review this, I really need to be unbanned so I can use CSGO Lounge about my knife.
  3. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    The admins have a tremendous amount of work to do. They will get to the case eventually. Bumping will not help that
  4. Feerless

Feerless New User

Steam:
    I understand, it was just that the first post I made was replied to very fast, not sure if it was an admin or not I'm unfamiliar with this. I understand though, they can take their time.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Feerless,

Your appeal thread has been categorized into: All Other Tag Appeals

Please read this topic: SteamRep: Appeal tips
    If after reading that you have any missing information in your appeal, you can append/correct information by making subsequent posts in this appeal topic.

PS: This reply does not mean your appeal is under investigation or being worked on yet. It is just a first call to complete your information. So that when investigation starts, the appeal admin can work faster through the appeal.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646