1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198013476150 (BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26605211
    Got banned from Dota 2 lounge even though this has nothing to do with TF2 from my ban history, i just wanted to be unbanned from dota 2 lounge as i have rares in my winnings that i wanted to collect, its been so long from my ban on SR , i dont even play tf2 so the ban on dota 2 lounge is completely irrelevant
  2. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
  3. @NaG4

@NaG4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36765938
    SR bans are not specific to games, if you got banned then every server/forum/community with the SR API will autoban you too, disregarding of game.
  4. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
    yes but you see, ive been using dota 2 lounge for almost a year now and ive never had problems until now?, anyway the source of the sr ban was from Tf2 i believe.
  5. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
  6. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
    Oh boy... that really sucks been using it for a while now and ive got decent rep for people ive traded with anyway, anyone could help be get in contact with a admin from D2L, Because i have alot of my own winnings from bets that still arent claimed, which is worrying.
  7. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    This is a place to appeal SR ban, not a place to discuss D2L issues. If you have any issue related to D2L, contact their staff members. Please do not pollute this thread with irrelevant things. Thank you.
  8. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
    i want to appeal this sr ban as that is my past and its the present now. and yes i have contacted D2L, but the issues only resides because of this sr ban because dota 2 lounge has a auto api
  9. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
    will anyone actually reply?
  10. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    It might take awhile to get to your appeal. There are quite a few other appeals on the backlog that have priority over this one. Best I can say is the admins will get to you when they get to you.
  11. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
    ive posted this almost two months ago or something and this was one of the first posted about this issue.
  12. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

[Ted] Belgiumsad :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44612939
    these appeals takes long to be reviewed, it's normal, i waited for ca 8 months untill my appeal got reviewed, be patient and don't try to bump your post because it doesn't help at all; good luck
  13. Ddslayer6 - Got ESO Beta

Steam:
    Bump is this post ever going be resolved. been waiting over 1 year now.
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Had a chance to look at this thread, I am not sure what exactly you are hoping to get out of this, the report is pretty clear cut.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    2 week notice to followup.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Impersonation case is solid, you also seem more worried about being unbanned on d2l then you changing your name, avatar, custom steam url, joining the uhc server and claiming to be the owner and attempting to be a fake middleman for users.

Sorry appeal denied.