1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198067211440 - (fanboy.§ņöÔĶêӤ wub wub :D / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [ReD] - Anonymous™, Apr 23, 2014.

1. [ReD] - Anonymous™

[ReD] - Anonymous™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48671900
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067211440 (fanboy.§ņöÔĶêӤ wub wub :D)

Victim profile: 76561198057609529

What happened? Description:
    He sent me a tradeoffer with a fake steam guard description that i get 45$ if i accept the trade offer and that is a scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    he wrote that description and put only my strange Huntsman in. View attachment 72594

Attached Files:

►monofono◄ likes this.
  2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
    ►monofono◄ likes this.
  3. [ReD] - Anonymous™

[ReD] - Anonymous™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48671900
    thx and sry that i didn't put his steamrep link in
    ►monofono◄ likes this.
  4. ►monofono◄

►monofono◄ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52784085
    he did the same thing to me (but long time ago)

Attached Files:

[ReD] - Anonymous™ likes this.
  5. Sno0keh

Sno0keh Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53472856
    Hey there,
    I just came across my steamrep as somebody mentioned it to me that I have a wierd case chilling on here. I have checked and i have seen what it is all about and how I wrote some wierd thing about them getting money from accepting. I completely understand that it is a major concern to you guys since that sort of thing is completely wrong! I dont recall ever doing such a thing in order to steal others hard worked for items. The whole of last year my brother stayed with us from England and when I was at university he would play team fortress on my pc. I dont at all play team fortress its not my type of game and I have been playing Counter Strike Global Offensive now for quite some time. Basically the reason im appealing here is to get this thing removed off my profile! Iv been building my inventory through trading and this is often an irritation that pops up by other traders. Anyway I hope you have a good day, I completely understand if you cant remove it its ok since I know that it wasnt caused by me but please do ur best !!
    Kind Regards.