1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198004341029 - (Ronskie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ronskie, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22037650
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198004341029 (Ronskie)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No idea what this is​

Appeal description:
    So apparently, my nephew who has been addicted to TF2 just this month but he can't play often as he doesn't have a PC but he plays TF2 with his account in my house every time he visits. So asked me if I can buy him a hat through trading as he found out that you can trade hats, I told him that I'm not really into trading but I only have 1k hours as I've been competiting in tournaments, I can prove you that as I have a badge thingy.

Here is my nephew http://steamcommunity.com/id/frankloyd

He checked my Steamrep and he told me just today like 10 am, it's currently 6 PM at the time I posted this, that my Steamrep page has a ban and I checked it as I thought he was joking. It says that I scammed people and it also says that I am using an alternate account so I checked his profile but I don't remember adding him or whatever but I do remember that my account got hi-jacked in Late Dec 2011, I met this Lithuanian guy on BFBC2 and we became friends but he told me that he's going to use my TF2 account to get to and he's going to get me some Holiday coals by completing achievements ( I know some of you remember that event back in 2011 ) but he ran away with the account and changed the password and everything, he blocked me on Skype as well and it took me 3 months to recover the account. I recovered the account in March 2012, I knew that he used it as the TF2 hours has been added up with 100 hours. But I don't believe that he has a connection but I think he scammed someone using my account, he added me again on Skype after a few days then apologized to me so I forgive him and became friends again but I removed him after a few weeks as he keep on begging me a hat to give to him.

I don't remember his Steam profile but I am sure that he's from Lithuania or something as I have been a friend of him for 6 months. If admins also need proof that the account got hi-jacked back in 2012, I can give you a screenshot of the ticket in Steam Support. I know this is just a Steamrep page and it has nothing to do with my account but it can ruin my reputation on Steam trading even though I'm into trading.

Thank you.​
  2. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
    So I found out that the guy who hi-jacked my name is LASHADKA and this is his profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001834009 but I am not sure about it as I remember his old name that he uses when we were still friends has a ZET on his name as far as I remember but I am not accussing LASHADKA to be ZET but if it is really him then, I don't know.
  3. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
  4. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
    I'm going to give the whole story

So that guy's name was ZET, he's from Lithuania and I met him in BFBC2 (forgot his soldier name though) we became friends but in Dec 2011, he told me that he'll use my Steam account to get me holiday coals ( I know that some of you know this as this was a kind of reward back in the holiday event 2011 ) but he blocked me on Skype and Steam and ran away with my account.

After some few googling as I am trying to find out a way to recover my account, some user on forums.steampowered.com told me this Steam Support thingy and told me to open a ticket but took me a hard time to find out how to open a ticket as you need to search your problem first before you can open a ticket lol so I opened a ticket then after a few days they asked me to give them proofs. I kept on giving them proofs and it took me 3 weeks for them to reply 4 times to my question and I gave up as they told me to reopen the ticket whenever I find the proof of purchase. I give it a rest and then after 2 months (that's March 2012), I asked my older brother (which is 18 years older than me, I know it kinda sounds stupid) and I filed a ticket then we waited for a response. Then after 5 days, they replied as my brother made the support account, he gets the email notification when Steam Support response, my brother told me that I need to write the ticket number of my ticket to the CD key (luckily, I still have the retail disc of my CS Anthology until now :D) and I wrote it down and then my brother scanned it then sent it to them. Took us a week before they answered then BAM, I recovered it then after a few days, that ZET guy added me again and apologized to me and of course I forgave him as I like making friends but I removed him after a few days because he keeps on bugging me to give him all my hats (I don't care about hats but I like to collect them).

Then I kept on playing competitive for a year and also traded some stuffs but I didn't know that I have a ban until today, my nephew told me to buy him a hat through trading and told him that I'll do it later and he checked my Steamrep page as he keeps on checking his too (I don't know what's special about this steamrep but I do know this page since 2011 but I don't really care) and he told me just this 10 am today GMT 8+ and after I came home from the gym, I appeal'd a judgement and I also added the Zet guy just today but he keeps on swearing at me and telling me that he doesn't know me so I should f✿✿✿ off then I f✿✿✿ed off.

I don't really care about the ban, it's okay even though it wouldn't get off from my Steamrep page but it's better for it to be removed as my account got hi-jacked that time. I wish Valve ban this cocksucker. He's a half-rusky and half-lithuanian though and he's also the one that introduced me to TF2 tournaments.
  5. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
    Admin, please read this.

A friend of mine told me that I have no chance of getting rid of the account and he said the only thing that can happen is removing the alternate account as it's the guy who hi-jacked my account, well it is okay for me, I'd rather have the ban forever than have the hi-jacker's account as an alternate account.

Thank you, if someone who's in a higher position on this forum read this, please forward this thread to someone who handles cases like this.
  6. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
    since it's my account and it's my responsibility, it's my fault why it got hi-jacked.
  7. Ronskie

Ronskie New User

Steam:
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied, even if you are not an alt, you still share accounts with the user in question as of just a few months ago. That's on top of your account scamming.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.