1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198062791840 Jesus (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mr. Kristboss, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51263056
    Could you please just tell me if the appeal has been accepted yet?
    I think I have given enough information for not only me to be unbanned, but for mostly all of Dias' alts to be banned.
  2. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    It's about time this whole mis-conclusion would end. It has been a nightmare for me.
    By the way, I would like to thank you SilentReaper for helping me through this.
  3. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    I got my hopes up.. Oh well it's classic that someone starts solving the case and then gives up.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Sjeez, you know, answer the question every now and then would greatly help then.

I did keep this thread watched to get notified of answers.

I'll re-read this Wednesday for its too late here now, and I don't remember your case details.
  5. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Hello, I am incredibly sorry for the long wait and my imposing attitude before. I am here to help you with anything you would like.

Maybe something that would help out the case is this: http://imgur.com/4do951C

It shows that my Steam account uses Singapore dollars; considering how Dias was in Portugal, this would make an explanation.
    I apologize SilentReaper for my actions, I didn't realise you just wanted to help. Anyways, contact me or post here if you need more info or have made a decision.
  6. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry for making another thread! I couldn't find this one. Anyways, any help is appreciated and if you need anything feel free to ask, I will try to be more direct with my answers now.
  7. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Any news? I have to resort into making alt accounts for tf2outpost, which is not a good way to go about trading.
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Please disclose each account that you own and made.
  9. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    The only account that I transfered my items to is this one: http://steamrep.com/search?q=flicksher ( steamcommunity.com/id/flicksher ) which is currently the #799th highest value backpack in backpack.tf. I believe I also created 2 accounts which are just for 'lurking' on outpost, with no items in them. I dont have hold of those accounts anymore as I deleted them and to be honest were useless anyways.
  10. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    The flicksher account was created the day I got hijacked, if that helps.
  11. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Okay, a month has passed between the time I last updated the thread. Since then, unfortunately neither Sjru or anyone else gave me a clear answer, nor tried.

You're right. I have little evidence. However, I have now found evidence myself, using shady methods yes, but still solid evidence that I am NOT Alex Dias. That's right.
    I'm not going to pretend how the algorithms work inside Steamrep, and what really determines that someone is a scammer alt but i'm fairly certain it's through an IP check.

This would make sense, seeing as he hijacked me, his IP was the same as my account's for a week or two while I lost control of my account.
    If this is true, I completely understand why I got marked. But.

Attached you will find a screenshot that I took just now. My IP address, which is also located in Singapore.

I unblocked Dias on skype, only to find the goldmine that will hopefully ultimately solve this conundrum.
    So.. This might sound really f✿✿✿✿✿✿ shady, well because it is.. But this is Alexandre Dias' skype. (attached 2) And a conversation that I had with him in which he didn't reply (also shows I blocked him about a year ago).
    I later went on his profile, checked his skype account name which is 'hipstery'.

Using https://www.hanzresolver.com/skype2 , I was ABLE TO TRACK DOWN HIS IP ADDRESS, TO ULTIMATELY SHOW THAT HE IS NOT AN ALT OF MINE. SCREENSHOTS BELOW.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION STEAMREP

Attached Files:

12. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    And to prove it further, attached are the pictures of MY OWN skype and IP.

THANK YOU AGAIN

Attached Files:

13. Mr. Kristboss

Mr. Kristboss New User

Steam:
    Incase that wasn't enough evidence, here is my full steam support ticket from September 2013.

I'm really sorry I'm kind of an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ because I'm really tired with this steamrep ban haha.. But I understand it's none of your guys' fault.

Attached Files:

14. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Appeal Granted

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**