1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198085418805 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by thesuppup, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesuppup

thesuppup Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74241518
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085418805 ()

Victim profile: 76561198108748765

What happened? Description:
    He was the admin of TF2 Item Raffle Group on steam, and scammed people out of their buds, after "Giving them away to a guy in need". He got the buds from entries to his buds raffle on the group. I have video proof of him admitting to all of his lies.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Nice video. But to further with the accusations you are making against this person I will have to have each person that was scammed out of their buds provide chat and trade evidence to back the claims of raffle gone wrong. Its not that I don't believe everything you are telling me. Its that if and when the accused gets banned there has to be sufficient evidence to back up the tag. If they were to ever appeal with just this as evidence it would get reversed and they would be unbanned/tagged.
  3. -HDKS- Pickstarr

-HDKS- Pickstarr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62576538
    First off, what'd I'd like to say, is this is complete fake. I have given back all the items that I "stole" and, also this person did the exact same thing as I did in the raffling group... the buds WERE legit until I got scammed... (ZER0) I never stole anything.
  4. thesuppup

thesuppup Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74241518
    Pickstarr, doesnt matter if I use the entries in a raffle, to buy the winning item, and give it to the winner. The difference? You scammed. I'd like proof, that you gave back all of their items, in pure.
  5. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    I have over a hundred trades of that. I was using the entries for the raffling...
  6. Wunderflow

Wunderflow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49711452
    Have been trying to tag Pickstarr on HG here.

It seems he is telling different stories to different people. He told me in a trade chat that Zer0 was part of the raffle, and that he would be raffling off a *notice* tagged scammer's items. He said that Zer0 was going to sell his Howar and raffle those buds that he would get off. Zer0 stated that he had no relation to Pickstarr, Zer0 had no Howar.

In addition to this, Pickstarr started a raffle for a strange sandvich box but never completed it Here.
    A talk with the owner of the box shows that entries were a fact but Pick never contacted him ever again. Here is a transcript of the chat and pictures are on HG, if needed, i can post pictures here too.

Attached Files:

7. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    I never did a Sandvich box raffle. Also, if you'd like let me start the story.

Zer0 had owed me 4 buds, and was promising delivery. He was going to give me 4 buds because I helped him out in his "time of need" thinking he was more trustworthy than the rep. Of course, he was a scammer so he lied. After that happened, I was on my own. I didn't want to cancel the raffle, so I tried to buy the buds with the raffle entries (What Sup was doing). I didn't even receive close to a bud of entries. Anyways, about two days later, I found that my raffle was canceled due to the number of complainants. I did the close the raffle AND I refunded the peoples pure (or items, if that's what they paid in). After that, I left the group. Then, Sup attempted to take me down farther. I don't believe he understood that my raffles were legit, so he decided to make the video(s) opposing that. Also, a popular forum rumor that I spread myself. After that, Sup attempted to... I don't know... blackmail me to give me the unusual my friend unboxed with my key... (worth around 2 buds). I thought he was just going to take the unusual and run... that's what everyone tries to do. But, he said he would fix my reputation if I were to give him that. To be honest, there is no scammer or anyone who did anyone bad. Not even Sup. If you really think about it, the only person who did something bad was Zer0. He never delivered what he agreed on delivering, making this entire mess start. If you would just give me an add on Steam... and give me 5 minutes to voice chat, I could explain this whole thing in even more clarity, and even more side of my story. Thanks for reading this far.
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I dont add anyone on Steam. So It would be in your best interest to provide any evidence you have here. The only evidence we accept is chat agreement,picture proof,video of said scam or overwhelming evidence provided from people that were witness to said events.
  9. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    This report is going no where. Ill have some more proof in a little bit, proving that I returned items and I didn't scam.
  10. [RA] karankhushalani

[RA] karankhushalani Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50585254
    Dunno if my word would mean anything here, but I do recall at least 18 adds relating to the "bud raffle" that pickstarr had stated. Now, the suprising bit is that I had already told Pickstarr he was the next name on my revenge hitlist, and he wasn't going to get s✿✿✿. He still told me that "If you just tell people that your going to give me the 4 buds to raffle, I won't even report you, i can just get the payment from them. Please Zer0, it's the least you can do, help me get the buds back."
    Now, since most of the scams I run are for pure revenge, and i didn't actually want Pickstarr to do anything, i told everyone who added me that i didnt owe him anything and showed them the proof of how he was intending to scam them. I didn't really screenshot pickstarr's conversation because I myself was too lazy to put up a report, and didn't know someone else would. Anyways, I'd just like to state that yes, his intention was to scam the people who were entering the fake raffle, because he already knew i wasn't going to give him s✿✿✿.
  11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
  12. [RA] karankhushalani

[RA] karankhushalani Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50585254
    Afraid i don't. I actually am going to download a chat logger now, because i fall into this situation a lot xD
    But yeah, i dont :|
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Pictures of chat is the only thing that SR recognizes. Copies of chat text will not work on a report. Just an FYI for you.
  14. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    This thread has been open for such a long time. All chat logs should be gone by now. Also, I never scanned ANYONE. I, myself, have been scammed, however. I also never attempted to scam anyone.
    Could this thread be locked and gotten out of the way now, please?
  15. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Archiving due to allotted time for response from victim.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.