1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198017214025 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by alkosandar, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Bloedkak

Captain Bloedkak Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28474148
    Yet I delete most people I trade with after the trade, maybe sometimes not because well, playing alone can get boring at times no?
    Also why do you even care? I never even traded with you. This specific trade had nowhere stated I had to give something back. And he could've just added me again to settle it no?
    Yet you keep wasting your time on a trade replying to a random stranger you don't know and never even traded with, what's up with that?
  2. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    And if we did, and you think you got scammed, better go make your own report instead of replying to one you have nothing to do with no?
  3. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    This thread has nothing to do with you being butthurt and adding everybody I am friends with to try to find every single thing that doesn't correspond with what I said. Sure I have friends on steam I traded with. Everybody does.
  4. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17833988
    This specific trade did specify you had to give something back, on the SteamTrades thread you replied too. You even state in the chat log you replied to a thread. What makes it easy is OP only has the ONE thread on SteamTrades since he's a new user, and it's quite clear. You state OP could have added you again? Most likely you blocked him like you did me when you scammed me. This thread gave you the perfect place to offer restitution and you failed to do so, only make excuses.

Not being butthurt. I just know you are a scammer. You scammed me, you scammed the OP. Those are two that I know of. How many more I don't know about? My interest is to ensure you're marked as a scammer to prevent you scamming more people.

You've already taken actions that will lead to your ban from major trading site, but there are other ways to trade so it's important you are marked through SteamRep so people can see easily. The community doesn't need to put up with thieves like you.
  5. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    Yet my blocked list is completely empty, and i am pretty darn sure he stated nowhere he had to get the 3 copies back, and like i said just add me again then if you want to settle it?
  6. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    And as I mentioned before, you have nothing to do with this trade so I don't even know what you are even doing here...
  7. alkosandar

alkosandar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46075700
    I don't even want those 3 copies anymore, i want to see ppl like u getting what they deserve. So much bullshit u've said in your past comments, lies leading to more lies? What's it gonna be at the end, i made it all up and tried to trick u by giving my 4pack and reporting u? Get some common sense brah. And as like @Cyanidekoolaid said, u had your time to try to do anything to make this right, but only thin u tried is to lie your way out of this. Way to go.
  8. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    So far you're the one who has brought absolutely nothing to the thread. You've lied in almost every post which makes the post worthless. Now you're attacking me because I've proved you wrong multiple times? I've not taken the thread on a tangent or brought in information about other scams or actions you've done, that would be off-topic.

I've stayed completely on-topic to the specific scam the thread is based on. You're the one going off-topic asking me why I'm here, if you have more to add about the specific trade mentioned in the OP then do so. Otherwise there's no reason to post. As such I won't bother to respond to anymore of your off-topic posts. I will, however, discover every lie you make and expose it.

You've asked a few times why I'm here and I keep telling you, so I'll tell you one final time before I start to ignore the off-topic derailment:

I'm here because I know you're a scammer and I wish to see you flagged as such on SteamRep. That is why I'm here.
  9. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    Did you forget you blocked me after you scammed me too? Or did you mean it's completely empty OTHER than me? Another lie.

[​IMG]
  10. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    gl with getting me marked as a scammer then. Btw it's a known bug that there are errors at times while trying to add friend, look it up, you might learn a thing or two.
  11. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
    Error? Huh... wonder why it works when adding you from other account? Or why it works when I add anyone else from this one? Wonder why it's been giving the same error for weeks? Wonder why it's the exact same error that pops up when someone is blocked? You're full of excuses, and they're not even good ones. I have no need to "learn a thing or two", I already know your status.
  12. Captain Bloedkak

Steam:
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2607116
  13. Cyanidekoolaid

Cyanidekoolaid New User

Steam:
  14. Vvacky

Vvacky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6422383
    Adding to this. Lowball with cyrex FT (nice FN float) for knife Huntsman Night(FT)... When i corrected to 68E he posted back "nice try f✿✿✿✿✿".
    Obviously vulgar and rude with scam intentions.
  15. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @alkosandar,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.