1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198063479251 - (Regzo / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Regzo, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51606761
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198063479251 (Regzo)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Ok, I have been on this caution tag for many months [about 18 months] and I have finally decided I would like to be removed. As I was told to make an appeal to have this tag removed and wiped to create a clean 'slate' after 6 months. I have 2 accounts, this one and my alt: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075522461/
    Lethem

I have made a previous appeal to get the SR Scammer tag removed, as I have paid the guys back ages ago.

Here is my last appeal: has all the evidence, etc..
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/regzo-and-venzo-scammer-appeal.14118/
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hidden notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    Hello, what do you mean by 'Hidden notes:'
  4. Joto

Joto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20817743
    Hello, I was the victim in this case and I had already been paid back by the OP. During his previous appeal I had already given all the info about this case suggesting that OP's tag should be removed.

However, I did not follow closely about how SR handled this case, maybe one of the admins had reduced his scammer tag to caution instead of removing it completely. If this is the case, I think it is safe to consider removing the caution tag too.
  5. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    When is something gonna happen about this...
  6. Regzo

Regzo New User

Steam:
    How's my nocleansteamrep doing. Been over 3 years.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Apologies for the excessive wait, will be handled very shortly.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After checking past notes/chats and since this case took an excessively long time to address, with no further verified offenses in the meantime, and with the input of the original admin who you impersonated, I will conditionally grant your appeal...

Saying that, You were also suspected of selling illegitimate game codes, and the circumstances do support just that.
    https://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/47773-possibility-of-fraud-game-keys-for-tf2-items/
    if you are ever reported for anything shady again, such as above, the caution will be reapplied and you will not be able to appeal it again (other then for being mis-tagged) and because of this, I am also leaving both appeal links on your SR profile. If this was just an SR tag appeal and game code fraud within SR policy, I would have denied it.