1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198141038412 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ♛GGMU♛, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ♛GGMU♛

♛GGMU♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2268371
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198141038412 ()

Victim profile: 76561197964802471

What happened? Description:
    I have just got scammed for my Lovely m9 bayonet fade fn, It started like this, a guy name "whoare you?" added me and wanna trade my knife vs keys, he made an offer and i declined it, he made a new offer and i accepeted it. Before be traded he wanted me to get a friend into our chat so he could see that i was a trusted trader, i did so and i inv my IRL friend name "Drama" to the chat. He all the time talked about i should trade the knife to my friend so he could see that i was a trusted trader and so did i. i traded the knife to him and all Went good. then from some strange situation some guy with very Close name like me traded my friend and he thought it was me so he traded the knife to him. then he changed name to GGforme and probebly removed the acc since i cant add him. The guy "whoare you?" dont answer now so its a 100% scam. Me and "Drama" my IRL friend took copy paste both conversations with this guy, i got them saved on my computer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hope this screenshots can help you.​

Attached Files:

2. ♛GGMU♛

♛GGMU♛ New User

Steam:
    this is my friends inventory

Attached Files:

3. ♛GGMU♛

♛GGMU♛ New User

Steam:
    someone who can answer?
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat between you and the accused. There is part of the chat missing.
  5. ♛GGMU♛

♛GGMU♛ New User

Steam:
    i cant get more info in chat then this. how i do to scroll up that long now?
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Its ok you posted it on your other report.
  7. ♛GGMU♛

♛GGMU♛ New User

Steam:
    its 2 diffrent reports :D