1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198044006546 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Morgion, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Morgion

Morgion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64672669
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198044006546 ()

Victim profile: 76561198089611066

What happened? Description:
    Hey i got scammed by this guy he added me and i accept after that he asked some items for 16$ i told him that i don't really trust random people and he told me that he is a mod in reddit csgolounge told him to prove that he commented in a post when i told him to say that so i trusted him i sold him a deagle and 5keys for 16$ and i went first after that he blocked me and removed me​

Provide Evidence:
    Hey i got scammed by this guy he added me and i accept after that he asked some items for 16$ i told him that i don't really trust random people and he told me that he is a mod in reddit csgolounge told him to prove that he commented in a post when i told him to say that so i trusted him i sold him a deagle and 5keys for 16$ and i went first after that he blocked me and removed me​

Attached Files:

2. CSGOLounge - ImRainy

CSGOLounge - ImRainy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41870409
  3. Morgion

Morgion New User

Steam:
    If some middle man want to skype screen share i would be glad to do that because he didn't just photoshop
  4. Morgion

Morgion New User

Steam:
    Here's a screen shot that can tell you i didn't get anything from him!

Attached Files:

5. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    ImRainy-- I've added you and I recommend you add me back quickly. It's important that you clarify whether or not you paid right away-- we take community staff abuse accusations very seriously (as you surely understand).

Morgion, can you provide screenshots of where you communicated your PayPal email to him, such as chat or a message, etc? Can you provide a screenshot of your main page of PayPal activity instead of the report you created?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    I added Morgion to ask about this and he immediately dropped me from his friends list. I will try again, but if he ignores my invite, it will reduce any ability we have to sort this out.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  7. Morgion

Morgion New User

Steam:
    sorry tho you was bot
  8. Morgion

Morgion New User

Steam:
  9. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Adding notes
    Hidden Content:
  10. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Spoken to Morgion for more information. Still no response from "ImRainy" on this. Hopefully he will add me soon.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  11. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Morgion,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.