1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198117981182 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Levindimon, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Levindimon

Levindimon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61571123
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117981182 ()

Victim profile: 76561198083407975

What happened? Description:
    I posted it in steam lounge and he has a an offer in buying dc hooks and stache i didn't realize it was a scam because he got too much +reps at first we talked all day :(. and i ask him to take a picture that he has the money or bought the game card the i want for the exchange of my items.i trusted him cz he really has a picutre of it good thing i kept it ill put it in my evidence. then suddenly when were about to trade it he hijacked my item. i think its not in his steam no more it might be in his other account check his trading history Please. Please Give it back valve its the only item that i did all my hard work just to get it :( please :( pudge is my favorite hero :( please don't disappoint me DC HOOK and Stache means so much to my Please give it back :( i think he edit it to make me believe please help me i have screen shots​

Provide Evidence:
    Please Valve That's The Evidence :( try to check his steam trade history to see where he trade my dc hook and stache Please :(

I'm Hoping to get it back soon
    please help me valve i bought alot of stuff already in dota 2
    don't disappoint me please​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, do you have a screenshot of the chat agreement? Also please note that Steamrep is not affiliated with Valve in any way thus we are unable to give you your items back.
  3. Levindimon

Levindimon New User

Steam:
    Sir
    This. :< please help me get it back :((

Attached Files:

4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Chat agreement meaning the conversation in Steam chat where the two of you made the agreement.
  5. Levindimon

Levindimon New User

Steam:
    Iknow sir. but thats the only chat i have cz i asked him to take a picture and steam keeps breaking down earlier.
    Sir please help me :(
    i tried to check our chat but i can't cz he already deleted my by the time I Traded it.
    Can you guys check it ? :(
  6. Levindimon

Levindimon New User

Steam:
    Sir Please :(
    My Dc Hook and Stache means so much to me :(
    can't you guys try to check our chat? :(
    Or Track his Trade History where he traded my Dc hook and stache please :( it cost like 300$+ :(
    Please Sir i really need help :(
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Unfortunately without screenshots of the agreement there is nothing more we can do with this report. As I stated before we are not Valve so we can't check your chat/inventory history. Archiving.