1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198067906351 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DirectingMgamer, Jun 18, 2014.

1. DirectingMgamer

DirectingMgamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48144668
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067906351 ()

Victim profile: 76561198079384155

What happened? Description:
    Basically, Lime Jelly had traded his Gifted Anti-Freeze Private Eye to ✰_BreadLegacy_✰ to broker.
    http://i.imgur.com/el0WBwi.png

After that, Lime Jelly agreed with ✰_BreadLegacy_✰ to let ◊ Diamond ◊ broker it.
    http://puu.sh/9zjOi/0912b1ad02.jpg

Diamond had sold the unusual for other unusuals, then sold those unusuals for money or buds and cashed those buds out.

When confronted by Lime Jelly, Diamond claimed that Lime Jelly didn't "deserve" the buds/cash.
    http://imgur.com/a/nTrwt#0

After that, my friend (Whatsaduckpond) had a conversation with Diamond and asked him about the scam. Diamond had admitted to scamming Lime Jelly.
    http://imgur.com/9mG6lCr,NWfVWX2,gw8fI0H,KwJi9zr,CxDAS6O#0

Thanks for reading and I hope you manage to rapidly come to a conclusion.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence is provided within the description and attached files.​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. DirectingMgamer

DirectingMgamer New User

Steam:
    Any news yet?
  4. DirectingMgamer

DirectingMgamer New User

Steam:
  5. ◊ Diamond ◊

◊ Diamond ◊ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53820311
    Is this ever going to be reviewed? because i'm currently banned on Outpost and would like to be able to trade on there freely as i have decided to stop with the fraudulant activities and i'm taking my trading seriously and legitimately now.

The soonest it can be reviewed is the best, Thanks very much.

Diamond~
  6. DirectingMgamer

DirectingMgamer New User

Steam:
    That's no excuse. You admitted to scamming and the proof is all there.

Just because you stopped fraudulently trading doesn't mean you're any better than when you did.
  7. I have a thought that this report can be accepted and to be honest I'm just laughing right now for the thing you wrote. Freely? Nope. You have already used up your "freeliness" for scamming someone. You truely deserve a ban from everywhere to make justice happen. Btw, since there are huge backlog of reports, this can't be reviewed "soon". Enjoy your ban in Outpost!
  8. ◊ Diamond ◊

◊ Diamond ◊ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53820311
    Your English is appalling.. Let me reword your comment into proper English!

"I think that this report can be accepted but to be honest I'm just laughing right now from the thing you wrote. Freely? Nope. You have already gave up your "freedom" by scamming someone. You truely deserve a ban from everywhere to make justice happen. Btw, since there are huge backlog of reports, this can't be reviewed "soon". Enjoy your ban on Outpost!"

All I can say is work on your English because it is god awful.

Also, seeing that you are a member shows to me that you have purpose posting here as I don't see how my report actually involves you...

Aswell as that, I realise that there is a backlog of reports but I didn't think that backlog would be one of more than a month, but to be honest, just the other day a high end trader I know (whom has a 200 bud backpack) got a report against him and it was closed within the hour of it being opened, explain how his gets dealt with in minutes when mine is reaching it's 4th month, how does that work? Corruption, that's how.

Good day

Diamond~
  9. DirectingMgamer

DirectingMgamer New User

Steam:
    You really are scum, aren't you? Not only do you scam multiple people, but you too insult others based on their English abilities. English is not always a first language for everyone, I do hope that. I should expect that an admin will review this some time in the near future.