1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I am dissapointed :(

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by HUR DUR DUR, Aug 20, 2014.

1. HUR DUR DUR

HUR DUR DUR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83756235
    i know i have a Sr ban or whatever but that wasn't me it was my friends but they randomaly put that on me :( but this is not the point. The point is that whenever people appeal judgement they mostly don't even get readed. mostly i see admins only check appeals when they're online and probably few first on the page other ones they just ignore. my friend that was a scammer didint even get his report checked and he waited half a year.. please pay attention to the people who appeal or get more moderators
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate.
    Read the 16: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    "Appeals are generally done oldest first. Some cherrypicking may occur for easy appeals, or appeals that are invalid due prior appeals/wrong place etc so we keep the appeals section clean of those."
    Only admins handle appeals. You just have to be patient.
    Also in my opinion your responsible for your account, if you let your friends;girlfriend;dog access your account, its upto you to take responsibilities for what they do.
    GL.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Looks like to me the appeal you made is rather active so consider yourself lucky. Posting in this section to try and sugar coat the story you are giving in the appeal won't make it no better or speed anything up.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Appeals are done generally oldest first. There is no point asking to be expedited, as you can read in the appeal tips that is linked above at point #16.

as there is no point to this thread further, I'll archive it.