1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198064474700 - (Doctor / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Metal Sonic the hedgehog, May 31, 2014.

1. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Metal Sonic the hedgehog Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52104486
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198064474700 (Doctor)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hi there steam rep i just wanted to say i am sorry very sorry tf for being a dick to you and begging for the games it was not the good thing to do and i have now taken in what i have done to you in the past and now that i am older i feel bad and it was a dumb thing to do to a nice girl like you and i was new to steam at the time and i did not know that you can get in the s✿✿✿ for begging at all and i was not trying to scam you i just wanted to play the game and now that i have a job i can go out and work for all my games with my cash so if you can forgive me tj and steam rep for the dumb things i have done it will make me feel a lot better and maybe i will end up have a lot more friends in life so that is all i can think of

and i have my profile set to public this time​
  2. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    and it was not scamming i got the caution for it was begging and i was not that old
  3. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    how long dose it take
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You did not get a caution for begging, that is absurd, we would/will never tag for that, that is why the report against you a week earlier was archived, you also made a report that failed against another user for the same thing, begging, and it was archived as well, in the spring of 14, you were accused once again of begging and that was archived, coincidentally, at that time you were TRADE BANNED BY VALVE. You got a caution for threatening/attempting to force another user into a trade as your profile note says.
  5. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    the thing is here even if i was begging or forcing a member to trade with me it did not mean that anything happen no trade was made at all so there for my tag is wrong i should never of got it and also the trade ban happen for begging steam told me them self's in the ticket and it got removed coz i stopped
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Threatening a user with a steam account ban to force them into a trade means the tag is wrong?

And secondly, what was your VALVE TRADE BAN for?
  7. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    the trade ban was for begging and i told steam i will never do it every again so they removed it and ever since i have not got any reports or bans by steam at all

and as for the person that reported me i added them and said to them i was sorry for what i did in the past and they did not want to take my sorry so i left it at that

and as i look at it no scam was done or even made the worst i done was say something i never took any money items games or anything so there for the ban is wrong coz i only said something to the member i never did any of it
  8. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    and the last report of me so called begging to a member that added me was back in 2014 nothing has happen since that day i have a clean state with steam and never had a problem since
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    I already told you the tag was NOT for begging. It was for threatening a user into a trade they did not want to do. If you call it begging again, appeal will be closed. Do you understand the reason for your tag?
  10. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    yes I do understand that I did the wrong thing by telling someone that I was going to ban them for not trading with me and that I should of never done it to start with in the first place and I am also truly sorry that I did this and I understand that threatening someone to do something they did not want to is bad
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Provide your support ticket related to your trade ban.
  12. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    here is there replay to me back in 2014 about the trade ban

Attached Files:

13. You Are The One

Steam:
    We do not accept cropped screenshots,
    What you submitted is not a ticket, its 2 replies of a ticket,
  14. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    yes well then I will need to send you the full thing in private pm or on steam coz it has some private info in it that I do not wish to share with anyone else on the site other then a admin or steam them selfs
  15. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Thank you for verifying the support ticket, strongly suggest stop begging people or Valve may permanently lock your account as they said they would.
    (begging is not against SR policy but as you found out, Valve does not like it)

After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You threatened another user with an account ban to force them into a trade, this is not begging anymore, this is a clear threat with intent and definitely caution worthy.
    -You posted numerous times thinking you were tagged for begging, even after I explained that was not the case. If you cant even understand why you were tagged after being told, it makes me severely question your understanding of what you did and why its not acceptable, meaning you pose a continued risk to the community.

Appeal denied.