1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198124401402 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Clear, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Clear

Clear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44739382
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198124401402 ()

Victim profile: 76561198049744493

What happened? Description:
    The guy added me to trade, he offered me a item which price goes by how pink it is.
    The pink on that certain Item may value the knife from 600$ to 1000$ so this is no joke.
    He offered me the rarest type, which fits exactly to my knife if I added a thing or two.
    We discussed the trade and were about to trade when suddenly things got all suspicous, I noticed early into the trade that I needed to be careful and inspect the item over and over again and of course he did replace the item.
    Once he did that the trade offer I sent him through steam was cancelled and he claimed it was a bug and I need to send again, which if I would've done I'd fall for his trap and trade for his less expensive item.
    I have the chat plus the 2 pictures of the 2 items he switched.
    Both of the items had the SAME nametag and exterior. (Factory New).
    He basically had 2 items with the same nametags only that one of them is 400$ more then the other which he swapped with the bad one.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures of the 2 items he kept quick switching in order for me to fall for it and give my expensive item to his not so expensive item. (Compared to mine).
    As I sent him the trade offer he switched the knives and stated (Lied) that there was an error and he can't trade so I need to send him again, and of course he already had the fake one equipped.
    Both of the items had the SAME nametag and exterior. (Factory New).

My item was a Karambit Crimson Web (Minimal Wear).
    I added another item to trade with him, the second item I added was the M4A4 Asiimov (Batle Scarred).
    Both of those items were offered to him as he wanted, two for one.
    His item was the Karambit Fade (Factory New).
    Both of them.
    (Added this part just in case)​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Clear.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  3. alExRr

alExRr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82067837
    Hello Clear, Hello Sjru,

as i already said in the Steam Chat - I dont know which fade he inspected on the Screen, but it wasn't mine. I just could not accept the Trade-Offer due to Steambugs and I always had the Pink Fade in my Inventory.

These Screenshots only show a Pink and a Purple Karambit Fade, not more not less, so please close this Report.

Regards
  4. Clear

Clear New User

Steam:
    Why hello there sir.
    I was constantly Inspecting your karambit over and over again waiting for the colors to change.
    It happened eventualy and I even took a screenshot of both karambits.
    Also, if you're claiming that you've never switched karambits, why isn't your karambit fade on your account anymore?
    I know you're keeping it in your other account because you fear of getting this account banned and not being able to trade your item afterwards.
    Not only you are not smart but you're one of if not the most obvious scammers I've witnessed in my experience with trading.
    Every single move you've done leaves more and more questions that cannot be answered, or in your words, "You lie, me no scammer, Please close report.".
    Can't believe you still have the nerves to comment here after what you've attempted.
    I'm the guy with the evidence here, I'm the one with the pictures, you brought nothing but words.
    You're claiming to doing nothing while the evidence proves otherwise.
    And as you said "I just could not accept the Trade-Offer due to Steambugs" I have a picture attached showing "Trade declined 14 Jun", which means you CLICKED a button to decline the offer because It was sent to your Fully pink item! Who are you trying to fool here?! You declined the offer and then switched karambits so it wouldn't give the "Items are now unavailable" so I'd believe it's the same item!
    You're doing nothing but slapping yourself in the face with every word you're letting out.
  5. Clear

Clear New User

Steam:
    And incase you're trying to do another dirty trick, here: http://prntscr.com/3su36j
    A proof your knife wasn't in your inventory during this time.
    Hell, I'm taking screenshots of everything now.
    jake Swaggor likes this.
  6. jake Swaggor

jake Swaggor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2840418
    He tried to do exactly the same thing to me today.