1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198040664853 - (CreatioNs✖-CSGOShop.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CreatioNs✖-, Aug 31, 2014.

1. CreatioNs✖-

CreatioNs✖- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40199562
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040664853 (CreatioNs✖-CSGOShop.com)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned for reason "Obviously copying and editing profile info of 76561197981176534 in order to persuade people into a potential scam."
    I like to trade in cs:go a lot, and i thought that maybe if i had some information on my profile, I could look more professional. Instead of making my own trading rules , I asked a friend if he could mix something up for me. He sent me what was Penguin the fluffys bio, just edited in different ways. At first, I had no idea who Penguin the Fluffy was so to my knowledge It was just what my friend had made up. Yes it had some things that weren't true such as being admin on different servers, but i didn't think much since as I've stated, It was my friend who sent it to me. About 1 week or so later, as im casually trading I get a message from another user saying my bio looks copied. At first I was very confused and then i asked for the link of where this bio had been stolen from. It was in fact Penguin the Fluffy's. At that moment I deleted everything on it that was a complete lie, such as being admin and such on different servers. I kept the basic information there which was true to some ways. I didn't really take much notice to this since i had NO clue who Penguin was. It sounds dumb but i was only trying to make myself look like a better person, help my trading career. I feel really dumb now since I didn't even ask where it had came from, it didn't even cross my mind. CS:GO Lounge was a really big part of my CS:GO experience and now that's taken away im having trouble staying sane. I am very very sorry for this.​
  2. KSGN || WOLF

KSGN || WOLF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42684568
    Do you have any Screen shots of evidence/chat logs??
    I am sure that it will help to understand where it came from...
    (NOT A STEAMREP ADMIN/MOD)
    (JUST TRYING TO HELP)
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    placeholder

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont see any direct impersonation, just copying profile notes, user has also been tagged a long time with no further issues since. User also agreed to stay clear of further issues with the understanding any will result in tag being reapplied w/o possibility of appeal. I am granting a rare second chance.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018