1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054762173 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D], Sep 15, 2014.

1. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67731553
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198054762173

Victim profile: 76561198095728834

What happened? Description:
    My friend told me about this guy who buys TF2 items for "Steam Wallet Funds" so I added him. Later on I traded [Quigly]S3npai1-Al3xand3r my B.M.O.C for $40.00 with a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key and some refined metal for change the for some reason he said that he wasn't getting the trade so he told me to restart my computer because in my opinion he wanted to know if the trade wasn't working on my computer. But anyways right when I got on he unfriended me and I couldn't add him until I found him playing with I'm guessing his friends on a trade server.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is me trading him my B.M.O.C for the $40.00 dollars in Steam Wallet Funds which he didn't pay what so ever​

Attached Files:

2. DrFluffy

DrFluffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93831153
    Did the same to me.... I have bit more evidence though. He took my 1.5 bud unusual. D: admins pls help get our stuff back. He sold my or something but still has tons of keys. Pls help!
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate,I'm not a moderator but you will most likely need to put a:
    • ScreenShot of your Agreement (chat Logs).

• Screenshot of your inventory history-uncorrupted
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  4. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

Steam:
    Sorry I found more screen shots. I couldn't find them last night. But anyways these are screen shots that a by-stander took when I just left the server that he was on to go report him. weirdly enough... He told everyone that he scams people. 2014-09-15_00001.jpg 2014-09-15_00005.jpg 2014-09-15_00002.jpg
  5. DrFluffy

DrFluffy New User

Steam:
    If u get this scammer banned pls also take a look at my post, I do not have any screenshots in chat because I trusted him but can you look at our chat logs or soemthing. Pls I lost a 1.5 bud unusual hat. It was my first :(
  6. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

Steam:
    I lost my first unusual too and I was a tragic moment. But later on I got another unusual and I was fine :). What I'm trying to say is sorry for your loss and I can't really do anything to help you. But I am the third person who has reported this guy and there are five now so people will not trade him anymore (I hope). But what I would do is report him on steam and wait for a response :)
  7. DrFluffy

DrFluffy New User

Steam:
    Nice on getting another unusual! Do u think there is any chance of me getting my unusual or something equivalent value back. Take a look at my post. I know I don't have screenshots of our chat but valve can surely look at logs or look at all the people who reported him. It's been a week and I miss my first unusual! Cheers
  8. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

Steam:
    Thanks. And like I said there is no way I could help you because I don't have any proof (screenshots) and plus I did figure out that he can only scam people in his friends list but not on steam.
  9. {FG} TheMCBros99

{FG} TheMCBros99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37872447
    ... I thought Crafters was the scammer. Woops. Shame on this guy.

Crafters, you should NEVER do steam wallet trades, it is going to always be a scam. Atleast 95% of the time.
  10. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

Steam:
    Yeah I know I learned from my mistake. But thanks for the tip. All I wanna do is get this son or a ***** trade banned at least. Or return my items. And it was a really stupid thing I did but at least I'm not the only one who fell for it xD
  11. DrFluffy

DrFluffy New User

Steam:
    I can't beleive I fell for it too. I really want my first unusual back. I hope valve sees this is. Massive scammer and return the items or soemthing of equivalent value in his BP to us. I guess I'm also happy I wasn't the only one who fell for it, but I feel really bad about the people who lost stuff. I was the first to fall for it though...
  12. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

Steam:
  13. DrFluffy

DrFluffy New User

Steam:
    There you go number 100 sub ur lookin at
  14. CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D]

Steam:
  15. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @CraftersRealm [REV] [8=D] I'm really sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it. Your screenshots suggest something is going on, but without specifics we can't really prove it.