1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198126921994 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Medic, Sep 4, 2014.

1. The Medic

The Medic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60352122
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198126921994

Victim profile: 76561198080969972

What happened? Description:
    He promised me if i accept his trade offer, he will get me a low 1 bud all class unusual in 2 days for free, it taked 1 week and nothing happened, he didnt gived me anything, he forced me to give him my Strange unusual big chief, bubbling effect, Festive minigun, white bills hat and festive stickybomb launcher for Unusual Cadaver's Cranium, Disco beat down effect, and after the trade, i didnt know that the unusual is CANCER HAT AND CANCER EFFECT, and bacause of that nobody wanna buy it. I overpayed him by 3 ref, i told him tomorow to give me 3 ref, he said yes, then in 1 day i told him to give me the 3 ref, he said: No. Please, do something, i overpayed him by 3 ref, and i gived him my strange big chief for his shitty cancer unusual ! I cant do anything with that unusual !! Please, I need some help ! He REALLY knows how to scam!
    Sorry for my bad english​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78905458
    Hello I also got scam by this guy too but can you actually get a bigger trade offer history like the whole page. It will be better if you can get a steam chat.
    Yes he is a big scammer he has a lot scam reports on his old account and also his new account.
  3. MagicalCrazyMonkey

MagicalCrazyMonkey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83328133
    Lol how is this a scam. I just promised him something and turns out i couldn't get and now he's made and make a stupid scam report! Lol
  4. The Medic

The Medic New User

Steam:
    I frickin hate you dude, you f****** lier, YOU ALWAYS SCAM PEOPLE, Disrepect !!!!
    Steam ban this bastard now !
  5. The Medic

The Medic New User

Steam:
    He is a really frickin big scammer, f✿✿✿in moron, i removed him and blocked him and i said to all my friends about him
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you are not directly involved with this transaction, please do not comment in this report. Off-topic replies may be deleted and warnings/bans may follow.

@The Medic Please refrain from swearing, name-calling, or otherwise disrespecting people in this thread. Even if they're not respectful to you... let's try and keep things civil in here, ok?

In order to process your report, I need screenshots of your agreement from the accused to provide you with the all-class unusual, as well as the 3 refined, and any other breaches of trade agreement. Prices don't matter in determining whether a scam occurred, so an uneven trade is not sufficient, but if you have an agreement for certain items and that wasn't upheld and items weren't returned, then that's acceptable evidence.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @The Medic,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.