1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198116899551 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by xXxSpookySk3l3tonxXx, Sep 30, 2014.

1. xXxSpookySk3l3tonxXx

xXxSpookySk3l3tonxXx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47214328
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116899551

Victim profile: 76561198054694385

What happened? Description:
    I played csgo when this guy added me. He told me: I want your knife...can u trade it ? I was like .. hmm .. ok why not ? how much keys for it? He posted me this trade offer. Im not that stupid. So please ban this scammer before he scam more people with rare skins and knifes. Im not sure if this is bot because he used chat normally.
    I just hope you trade ban him :c thank you. I hate scammers like this.
    They add u and they trying to scam you. Nah ... i think this is more then 101 characters lol .............​

Provide Evidence:
    I played csgo when this guy added me. He told me: I want your knife...can u trade it ? I was like .. hmm .. ok why not ? how much keys for it? He posted me this trade offer. Im not that stupid. So please ban this scammer before he scam more people with rare skins and knifes. Im not sure if this is bot because he used chat normally.
    I just hope you trade ban him :c thank you. I hate scammers like this.
    They add u and they trying to scam you. Nah ... i think this is more then 101 characters lol .............​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the entire trade offer. You cut off the top.
  3. xXxSpookySk3l3tonxXx

xXxSpookySk3l3tonxXx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47214328
    here

Attached Files:

4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.