1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198050942156 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by swami, Aug 10, 2014.

1. swami

swami New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61030826
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198050942156

Victim profile: 76561198082327381

What happened? Description:
    So basically on Friday, 26th Jun 2014 I've done a trade offer for my AWP | Graphite Factory New in the exchange of two keys. I remember that I've recieved a trade offer from an user named "edric". He has offered me A CZ75-Auto Crimson Web and a CS:GO Bravo/Case 1 key for my AWP | Graphite. I've done a "counter-offer" requesting 2 keys which he had - in the exchange of my AWP | Graphite Factory New. Afterwards, I've went to sleep. Now I've logged in to find out my AWP | Graphite is gone. I've checked my Inventory History and it says that I've given it to the user "edric" in the exchange of nothing at 10:20 AM.
    Proof of it can be found here I haven't even woken up at that time. I've woken up that day at 2:20 PM I've also checked my inventory if I have any extra/items but no, as I have said, I simply "gave" it to him in the exchange of nothing. Is there a way I could talk to him since he seems to have ignored any way of talking to him. I managed to add him and this is the chat log.

This seems like an act of sharking to me. I have contacted steam support but all I recieved was irrelevant - useless, and bot sent information. He recently sold it and got his inventory filled with some things.
    Honestly I have no clue how to give proof of the Inventory History to identify it is him. If you request, I can make a video. For now I'll give you guys a gif.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat log provided along with a crappy gif of the inventory history identification thing. I can provide a video since that is just 2 .jpgs merged together as a jpg. I wouldn't believe myself on that but whatever.​

Attached Files:

2. swami

swami New User

Steam:
    Bump, it's been a few weeks already.
  3. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
    If you sent a Trade Offer, look for something like this:
    Screenshot 2014-09-27 04.14.59.png
    Yours 'might' be this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scrobrekker419/tradeoffers/sent/?history=1

Your Inventory History and profile page of the accused is so tiny, I can't read it. If you did make a counter offer, check to see if you really did ask for both keys. If you did and got nothing in return, you need to open a Steam Support ticket. More info on that here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/how-to-contact-steam-support.35773/

If it turns out you derped and asked for nothing in return, then wait for a Moderator to review this. But you will need to attach your inventory history.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the original agreement?
  5. swami

swami New User

Steam:
    It wasn't really an agreement, it was just a csgolounge offer then I trade offered. I did indeed make the counter-offer for the keys and I'm certain.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Please link the CSlounge trade here, also give a more clear screenshot of your trading history and also a screenshot of the trade offer
  7. swami

swami New User

Steam:
    I don't want to blame any of you guys but if you weren't 2 weeks late for me having to bump it again I would've been able to provide the csgolounge trade, Sorry. Here's the trade history
    [​IMG]
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately there is not enough evidence to further process this report. If you have more evidence please resubmit a report.