1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198085070212 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Vibes, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45147693
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085070212

Victim profile: 76561198050561115

What happened? Description:
    As shown in the pics he added me told me to trade my hat to a friend to show it isnt duped so i did that not knowing people scam like this, then he looked in my friends bag seen it then used another accout to trade invite my friend with MY name an pic an i lost my hat, i tracked down my hat to this account im reporting but the 2 accounts he used to do it are these ones, u can see with all my screenshot info
    this is the guy who chated with me to do it
    | steamname: 123456789
    | steam3ID: [U:1:156235592]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:78117796
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116501320
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LOLAROCKSTAR3D
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198116501320

this is the guy who changed name an took it
    | steamname: Ace
    | steam3ID: [U:1:176534702]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:88267351
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136800430
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198136800430

then the report i made it on is the account that has the hat now an hes trying to sell it on tf2outpost, i got as much pics as i can i didn't know this was happening till after the fact, i can explain every part in more detail if need be or if anything is needed let me know​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Rocket stamp

Rocket stamp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62402242
    I am really sorry for what had happened to you but it was not me who had stolen your item. I have bought the hat from someone I came across on a trade server. I will post pics proving my purchase as soon I get home from school. I will also add the victim in question trying to explain what has happened and perhaps resolve this personally. I know however that I will still be in trouble for buying a stolen item, but at the time of purchase I did not know the item was stolen and the user I bought it from did not have any visible marks at time of purchase.
  3. Rocket stamp

Steam:
  4. Rocket stamp

Steam:
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  6. Rocket stamp

Steam:
    Basically it isn't me who has made (is in) these attached chat logs with the victim. The attached chat logs are on a different user than I. I have not stolen any items or attempted to scam this user. The guy who scammed the victim is someone else.
  7. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    okay well its easy to see u just traded the hat with ur other account 123456789 it says the date u can see it says 29th, an he is trying to show his trade happen on the 29th, he just went an re trade the hat with his fake alt then he took a pic after it even shows the time on it, its super easy to see i found this guys 3 fake accounts an this is his real one hes selling from, also on tf2items.com it says right befor he had it another guy did not even the one he got it from hes using 3 fake accounts an rocket stamp is he real one, i think he needs to post pics of the trade history like from the top going down a few days without crop picture, i also notice the hat he traded to get mine, is back in his bag so he traded the guy back for it? the guy that had my hat befor rocket stamp tf2items says the guy doesn't even own tf2 so wasnt even able to be in a trade server, he just juggle it on his 3 fake accounts then got it to rocket stamp he real one, so u can see under my trade he also traded that bmoc an that back in his bag to so can see he just juggling items with his alt accounts, i bet those accounts all come from the same ip , anyways id like to see a pic list of his trade inventory from top to the end of 28th at lest not just one trade were u cant see nothing u just re traded the hat with your alts an took pics, can u just give me my hat back
  8. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    also why did u try an sell the hat right after u got it on outpost then i leave a msg on ur outpost and u close the trade an stuff knowing u been found, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/22908543 http://www.tf2items.com/item/3016997344 u have a lot unusual u say u buy but u dont buy games u only have 3 just seems odd its easy to see i found ur alt account man can i please just have my hat back,
  9. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    http://imgur.com/a/eu1fb heres more pics he has all the hats he traded for back in his bag, would like to see a full pic list of his trade history of 28th morning till now
  10. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    u have a 150hr in tf2 with all those items that seems like an alt selling account to me, u also said u traded it in trade server, u did that cuz u didnt wanna add the guy or have him connect to ur list at all so u joined a server with both an u swapped it u just told us how u did it without adding him
  11. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    that hat he used to get mine also came from a pvt profile, i looked some his items on tf2items.com an he gets a lot stuff from fishy profiles, all the alts
  12. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    yeah from tf2items.com looks like the items he got with mine an that day came from fishy profiles, any other info i need to find? u said u joined a trade server can u go to ur server history for us an give us the trade server info we can get the logs of the trade server for that day, showing were u both connected from and the chat
  13. Rocket stamp

Steam:
    I closed the trade when you accused me since I thought this was something serious and I wanted to discuss with you personally about the hat. If you look at your friend request, you should see me there, since I want to communicate with you, explain what happened from my perspective and perhaps resolve this matter personally. I am now in school but as soon I get home I will look into this matter further.
  14. Rocket stamp

Steam:
    Unlike what a scammer would do, I am actually actively seeking contact with the victim and not simply ignoring the accuser that I assume a scammer would attempt to do.
  15. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    i sent u an invite also, says its pending, and who is to say a scammer wouldn't try to cover there selling account by keeping in contact it look worse if u just left an didnt talk. why wouldn't a scammer try an cover there selling account when there caugh, your going to do what ever it takes to cover ur selling account, so are u going to be posting pictures of ur full trade history from top to at lest the day befor it happen, so 27th un cropped pics, also we can talk on here about it are time zones r very different, i see ur perspective u say u found got it in a trade server but u just traded it to ur self after juggling it on ur alt scamming accounts, also will u be posting the server info of the server u were in, going to get logs from the server for that day
  16. Rocket stamp

Steam:
    Alright I am back in home and I have read all your replies you have made. Firstly the thing that seems to bother you the most is that I claimed I met the user on a trading server. l when I wrote that reply I was on my phone and quite stressed since I was in school, so I wrote it pretty hastily. I thereby probably made a mistake when I stated I met the user on a trade server, but to be frank I am not really aware of how the user got my steam (it is quite hard to keep track of where each user in your friend list come from when you get several invites every day and have over 120+ friends in your friendlist, I hope and think you can understand). I can however state with almost full certainty that the user added me and not vice verse (if it helps or even matters).

My point however is that my account and his are not connected in any way and in reply #7 you stated that " i bet those accounts all come from the same ip". I hereby request an IP check of my account to put the discussion to an end whether the guy who scammed you is my alt or not.
  17. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    hey so r u going to be posting pictures of your full trade inventory inventory like asked u posted 1 little section of a cropped picture u gotta post ur full trade history from the top to at lest the day befor. also looks like ur changing ur story now and u cant even remember how u talked to the guy to trade or add over an UNUSUAL u bag looks like u trade an know how to trade dont lie an say u cant remember how the unusual trade went down, i trade an played for a long time i remember all my items i get dont give us that bs lies, thats soo bull ur so caught u just changed ur story an why are u stressed if u did nothing dont u think its me that should be stressed u stole my hat an u know it stop changing ur story, in any crime thats what happens the crook tries to change there story there much more then ip search need cuz scammer block there ip, so please post all the pics we need, its pretty easy to see ur panicking about ur selling account being found , so how did u two talk to each other to get the hat, now ur saying u didnt join a server with him so he just magically added u an said hey want an unusual that makes zero sense , thats a lie, how did u find each other an trade, stop lying an give my hat back ur caught
  18. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    not bothering me u got in trade server thats just somethin that can be used to prove it so im asking for the info we keep asking u for but ur not giving any of it or pics pretty fishy id say,iv never heard of some one not knowing how there unusual trade came about thats silly , stop lying an changing ur story, tf2outpost admins just baned him from tf2outpost cuz they looked at the whole thing an understand that he used the alt an using rocket stamp to sell items, can i get my hat back?
  19. Rocket stamp

Steam:
    I am heading to school so I need to make this brief. I have stated on my steam profile and on tf2 outpost that I am buying unusuals quick sells. Thereby it is not odd for people to add me proposing their unusual offers. Also, I apologise for forgetting to send my trade history which you requested and I will upload it as soon as I get home.
  20. Vibes

Vibes New User

Steam:
    ok will be waiting for pics dont get why you keep changing your story, the tf2outpost admins banned you cuz they know what your doing to. So what are you planning on doing with that stolen hat?