1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198150493901 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Relentless Gentleman, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Relentless Gentleman

Relentless Gentleman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30945827
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198150493901

Victim profile: 76561198022157382

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy my three earbuds, linked me his "rep" on a website, seemed legit. I went first to trade him one of my three buds he was going to get by the end. The trade goes thru. But instead he sends me an invoice, I question him on this and he removes me and goes offline.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. doge - all in titan

doge - all in titan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95114086
    Why are you linking this to my profile may i ask?
    I looked at the steamtrades and the guy that scammed you is

| steamname: Steelier Pluto
    | steam3ID: [U:1:77261347]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:38630673
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037527075
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/steelierpluto
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198037527075

also if you search the name yl4870 you find 2 names
    i uploaded a picture and the links to the profiles that u can
    see in the pictures.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sadadasdasdasfasfasas
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/steelierpluto

also in my history of names u dont even see the name
    yl4870 i added a picture to proof that.

i also added a picture showing my trade history,
    and inventory that i have no earbuds.

can you edit youre post because youre framing me for something i dind do, thanks.

Attached Files:

3. Relentless Gentleman

Steam:
    You're wrong and here's how you're wrong. Going into my history at the time 9:35 am when the trade was done, you left out that time you only go down to 4:18pm in your history.
    In the screenshot I hover over the name Doge with the trade at 9:35am which in that trade I trade away one Earbud and gained nothing in return. Which brings me to your profile which I had open from all the way from October 2nd in-case you change your name, which you did...many times.

The URL matches your profile to my lose of the buds. Here's even a handy link for my trade history.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/antxcore/inventoryhistory/

Attached Files:

4. doge - all in titan

Steam:
    Well for me it shows something diffrent and i dind trade any earbuds or gotten any earbuds around 1-2 oktober.

picture: Proof1,2 show my history
    proof 3 shows that im logged in on my account.

Attached Files:

5. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38630673

Nice try fuktard, caught you red handed. http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/780181. Your tf2outpost history and the stolen earbud history. Right after the victim, it falls into your hands. No one elses. Fking noob. You impersonate me and try to frame me. Enjoy your ban cuntfuk.
  6. doge - all in titan

Steam:
    i dont know for you but that post is from today i bought earbuds today wow.
    proof on picture. you simply trying to come out of this.

Attached Files:

7. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    Adding screenshots that doge admitting to me that he scammed Relentless Gentleman.

First he denies, then I tell him about the tf2outpost history that shows item histories. http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/780181 You can see here and the screenshot below. The earbud history CLEARLY shows that the earbuds went straight from Relentless to Doge.

Then he said he would find me and kill me cause he can do that, and he'll just change account and ip address.

Attached Files:

8. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    Youre so stupid. You can just bump the thread. The trade history is never gone. The earbud isnt with you. Does your mom know you're this stupid? I feel sorry for her.
  9. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    Hahah omg. Seriously you should apologise to your mother for being this dumb.

Even your stupid tf2 sale thread states your comment from 2 weeks ago. Pls stop, youre ruining yourself and making my job easy.

Attached Files:

10. Woah guys, don't be aggresive and rude. That won't help anyone, also continueing it will just lock the thread by an admin/moderator.

Doge,
    The proof that Steelier Pluto has, is enough evidence to prove that you impersonated him and proves that you're lying to cover this report up. I may be not a staff but I am showing the thing that you have done.

So, let us just wait for a moderator to mark this as "Evidence Provided" (if I am right) and let's wait for an admin to his final decision to this report.
  11. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    You're right, I'll stop aggravating him. But yeah, hopefully a mod sees this and take action against him. He really thinks he can turn this around. All the evidence posted by OP and me are proof enough.
  12. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    Also love that you have 4 friends in common with the other impersonator. Very smart
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Relentless Gentleman We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

From your inventory history, please click on the name of the person you traded the Earbuds to; the link will take you to a profile URL. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of that profile, with the Steam URL bar visible, and do not edit it. Upload that screenshot to the forums.

We need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Steelier Pluto

Steelier Pluto New User

Steam:
    I know you traded the earbuds to Zarna, please take a full screenshot uncropped of 2 OCT, it SAYS Zarna on your trade history. I really think you're mentally handicapped.
  15. doge - all in titan

Steam:
    lava maybe tell steelier pluto to stop swearing because you warned me for swearing hes talking about my f✿✿✿✿✿✿ mom and stuff and you expect me to do nothing, im not gonna f✿✿✿✿✿✿ accept that.
  16. doge - all in titan

Steam:
    are you blind? i posted a picture uncropped of 2 oct :)
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/proof1-png.152641/
  17. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @doge - all in titan Can you please re-take your inventory history screenshots, without editing, annotating, or cropping them in any way, and covering the dates from the 1st of October until 16th of October without any gaps?

This goes for everyone when I say to tone it down. @doge - all in titan I warned you and removed your posts because they were overly abusive and contributed nothing to the report. @Steelier Pluto's posts were not removed because they contained evidence, but I do agree they were abusive and Steelier Pluto is no more excused from throwing around insults in this report than you are.

I realize you all may not be on the best of terms with one another, and people's reputations are at stake, but if you can't get along then please try to at least be civil in this report while we sort the disagreement out. If someone or something insults or offends you, ignore it; only reply to evidence presented. Agreed?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. Relentless Gentleman

Steam:
    Here are the screenshots asked for, sorry it took a little time.

Attached Files:

19. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Relentless Gentleman Can you please provide a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of the invoice details?
  20. Relentless Gentleman

Steam:
    Yep, here you go!

Attached Files: