1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198068980488 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Voltaire the Surgeon, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Voltaire the Surgeon

Voltaire the Surgeon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42577248
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198068980488

Victim profile: 76561198045420224

What happened? Description:
    Nearly 4 months ago, I asked Horchata about an unusual hat pricing and asked for some advice as to whether or not I should buy a specific hat. I went to him because it seemed as though he had good knowledge of hats, and I was friends with him for more than a year, so I thought I could rely on his advice. He then told me that I should rather enter in a couple buds for a raffle he was hosting. So, I figured why not. I entered the raffle and put in one bud. A couple days later I figured I may as well put in the 2nd earbuds I had since apparently the spots were supposedly filling up quickly. I gave him the bud since I thought I had a really good chance of winning the prize - a HOUWAR. I made sure to take a screenshot afterwards, because there was some slight hesitation on my side with the trade. Later.... after about a couple months of waiting, I finally asked what was going on. I asked if it was going to start, and he said 'no'. So I waited for a few more weeks, and last week I was talking with him over the mic about him paying me back. He promised he would sell his Unusual Sunbeams Noir for 4.5 buds and give me a Green Energy Pug for the heavy if I didn't go through with the report on Steamrep, and I learned today that he instead sold it for an Unusual Knife in CS. There's even proof that he was going to trade me on my profile page, but he, of course, scammed me once again.

*Please keep in mind that when I first initially traded him, my name was "Dr. Holocaust"*

I'm not sure if this adds any credibility, but here's another guy who got scammed by the same person: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/horchata17-scamming.31208/

Here's the group he used: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PokeysRaffles#announcements/detail/1568691550087623954.

And the page he was originally going to use to 'raffle': http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PokeysRaffles#announcements?p=3

Provide Evidence:
    #1- Me trading horchata the 2nd bud
    #2-Asking horchata about when the raffle was going to finally begin 2 months later
    #3-Trade history of my backpack, where I gave 2 buds to horchata, one on the 25th of June, another on the 27th.
    #4-In gray: on the 12th when I told him I would go through with the report, he promised me he would sell his Noir and give me what he owed me. 19th: Me asking horchata about why he traded his Noir, plus him calling another guy an idiot (probably due to a scam)
    #5-2nd part to picture #4
    #6-Horchata posting a comment on my profile, promising me he would give me an Unusual Pug on the 12th of October
    #7 (1 and 2) - Page where horchata put down the names of people in the raffle.​

Attached Files:

2. *tancio*pankakes*

*tancio*pankakes* Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74138317
    thats some good proof, aniway , try to contact with the rest of the people that are on that list, maybe you adn they could team-up to provide more proof to get solid evidence.

-sorry for my bad english
  3. Voltaire the Surgeon

Steam:
    Thanks, I added "danhtheman", a guy on the list, to see what he has to say about it, but he hasn't accepted my request yet. I'll try my best to find the other guys, but so far I've had no luck.
  4. Voltaire the Surgeon

Steam:
    I added the guy, his name is "bob" now. I talked with him, and he was involved in the raffle. I have the chat logs to prove it, but he said he wouldn't want the chat to be posted for whatever reason. If it's necessary, I will post the chat we had, if it's crucial.
  5. Voltaire the Surgeon

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. Voltaire the Surgeon

Steam:
    It has nearly been 6 month now, is there any chance that there could be an update on this?