1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198076467792 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Faceman, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Faceman

Faceman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65263999
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198076467792

Victim profile: 76561198090793726

What happened? Description:
    This person was the first ever scammer that i met. The incident happened on the 5th of june. I met him in a trade server, where i was selling about 5 keys worth of items. He offered to buy them all for around 25 dollars. I was a super noob back then, but something told me this wouldnt end well. But i decided to play along anyway. The person was very nice and everything and sent me a trade offer with the "money will be credited to steam wallet on accepting this trade" offer. I checked with a person who was an experienced trader, who immediately told me to decline the offer and remove this guy. On confronting him, he admitted he was trying to "scam you, you noob" and then removed and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Like i said, this was way back, in June. I did not know of steamrep, or source-op, or what reputation was. I was going through my old screenshots yesterday and came up on the screenshot of the trade offer he had made , and thought i should report him anyway. He has obviously changed his username, but i have been able to find a source that confirms that this person is the same guy who added me back in june.

http://gamesector.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7140

If you look at the aliases given at the end, you can see that he went by the name of [KEK]♥TUSSLE NyanCat♥ in June. Which matches the time period during which i met him as evidenced by the date in the attached screenshot.

He/she is currently banned in outpost for the same issue that i have notified here - steam wallet fraud
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198076467792

He/She is also under probation from valve as notified in his/her steamrep profile, though i do not know the specifics.

Please take the necessary action..​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please re-take the screenshot of this offer, while hovering over the accused's profile picture? From your inventory, go to Trade Offers, then click Incoming Offer History.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Faceman

Faceman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65263999
    I tried, but unfortunately, trade history seems to show only 1 month old incoming trades. and as i said, this was way back in June. And it seems that the guy has wised up and deleted his profile on the website mentioned in my report; I'm kicking myself for not taking a screenshot of it. Is there anything else i can do to help?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Seeing there is no further evidence we can collect, I will leave this up to the admins.