1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198064048821 - (Cutiepie (B-day in 13 days) / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cutiepie, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Cutiepie

Cutiepie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51891546
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198064048821 (Cutiepie (B-day in 13 days))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    I was going onto TF2outpost.com to sell some parts that I got from MVM on Team Fortress 2. I've never traded on that site and when I've come on there the site tells me that I need to change my profile to public, I've always had my profile on friends only. So of course since I wanted to sell something I changed my profile to public like the website asked. I got a message that says I've been banned. I checked my steam Rep and it informed me that I was banned. It now says that I'm marked as a scammer and have been accused of Fraud, it also claims that I have an Alternate account which the current alias is "tororirorriroriroi". Yes, I do know of him, have him added and I'm actually in a relationship with him. We have been dating for 2 years and I help him get items he wants and needs because he has also been marked as a scammer but for different reasons. But, the point being is that I do not use his account and he does not use mine, even though we have been dating we have never exchanged passwords to take each others items or anything of the sort. I have no Alternate accounts whatsoever. I've never stolen anything, the most that I have done is buy items off steam, add funds to steam and use TF2SHOP.com to buy keys, buds, metal and other TF2 items for friends.
    If the reason I am marked is because we had the same IP address for the past two months the reason being is I went to try and live with him from April 27th to June 27th. Which I had to come home because of financial issues.
    I hope there is some way to fix this because I'm being falsely accused. Please understand.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this Sir/Madam.​
  2. Cutiepie

Cutiepie New User

Steam:
    I also posted the same appeal on Tf2outpost.com
    Hope you fix the problem soon

Attached Files:

3. Cutiepie

Cutiepie New User

Steam:
    Is anyone looking at this? I would really like it to be fixed....
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  5. Cutiepie

Cutiepie New User

Steam:
    I haven't Brokered for him I only buy him gifts from the Mann co store. I understand that because we share a connection it looks like I'm an alternate but I'm not.
    I feel that I haven't done anything wrong.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Yes, brokering.
  7. Cutiepie

Cutiepie New User

Steam:
    Broker: One that acts as an agent for others, as in negotiating contracts, purchases, or sales in return for a fee or commission.

I've never done any of that, never set up appointments to trade for him, negotiated, ect. for a fee. I bought him things. He's never given the items that I've given him away or traded them to other people. His trading his his own business and I've never been a part of it nor do I want to be. I help him get items he wants and needs for items because he doesn't have any money, I had a job and I still get some money from family. So I buy him things. Its being generous.
    Why is it a problem to buy my boyfriend gifts? That's what people in a relationship do. I don't understand why I'm marked for buying gifts that's pretty ridiculous.
    Can you please just tell me if I'm going to get this ban lifted or not? I'm telling you the truth about everything and for some reason you keep thinking I'm a broker.
  8. Toroi

Toroi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22653497
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal granted, I am satisfied not an alternate account but cautions will stay for trading with banned users. You may appeal this down in 9 months as long as no further issues and not trade with banned users.