1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198110137487 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by kimchiii, Sep 26, 2014.

1. kimchiii

kimchiii New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:645902
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198110137487

Victim profile: 76561197961557532

What happened? Description:
    User attempted to scam me for my knife. Offered to trade but then suggested that we would like to check my knife for any fraudulent acitivity. He chose to do this by getting an admin from http://steamrep.com/list/M I told him im hesitant to trade my knife to anyone and if they want to talk they can do it in a group chat. He invited someone impersonating the user [RG]Bacon [/r/tf2trade] from that list. Same name, steam reps of over 23 pages. He traded his knife to this imposter admin and the admin returned it to him and asked for mine. At that point I asked who he was and after comparing the information on the website to his actual profile the steam level was off (Imposter steam level 20 and website states 37). It seems the two are in a party together scamming people for their knives. No items have been lost but wanted to inform you.​

Provide Evidence:
    Please see screenshot below~ No items were lost. Just wanted to inform others.​

Attached Files:

2. kimchiii

kimchiii New User

Steam:
    For more any information feel free to message me~
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the Steam id block for the impersonator of the MM.
  4. kimchiii

kimchiii New User

Steam:
    im afraid i wasnt able to obtain that information as he removed me from friends instantly. I just wanted to inform the SteamRep community about these two
  5. Pro Tip Penguin

Pro Tip Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41336289
    Yeah, hes trying to do the same thing to me.