1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why can't we just forgive and forget sometimes?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ✾ FloraL ✾, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39580271
    Who here has been banned by SOP and regretted what they did knowing that it happened probably 2 or more years ago? Sometimes people make mistakes and do things they don't like and want to rewind and start over. I am one of those people, and to this day, it seems that i can't evade the fact that i never scammed anyone, but was involved in one. Yes, i mimicked a middleman and some kid almost lost a TF2 hat over it, but i'm not the one who started it. It mainly started as a friend wanting a favor and as it got more in depth it worsened, and then i realize how big of a deal it was when this "friend" almost stole a TF2 hat (I don't understand imo, why pay so much money over paypal knowing the huge risk?) and i realized what i did was wrong. I blocked the scammer, deleted him, and reported him, i never knew about SteamRep until my friends started deleting me. I lost 40 friends over this whole situation and i regretted ever being part of it. Bruce lee once said "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." and i do admit them. All i'm saying is that i've never intentionally scammed anyone and i apologize to the person who was the victim, you didn't deserve that, i wasn't thinking the situation through. We all deserve a second chance, who else agrees?
  2. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    Wait a key? What kind of key? ._.
  3. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    If i have to donate to remove my SOP, i will.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @gukingofheart is not SteamRep staff and what he says has no bearing on your SteamRep status.

SteamRep's role is to warn the community of people who have scammed, and we will not accept a "donation" or "gift" to remove your tag, nor will we accept such from anyone else for a favorable outcome in an appeal. Additionally, repayment is a requirement for the appeal to be considered, but it does not guarantee that the appeal will be granted.

I am not familiar with the details of your case, but your appeal was already denied so your tag will not be removed.
    Horse, Wrath and Clive like this.
  5. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
    That sounds like a bribe. :3
  6. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    What if nothing was stolen, what if the person who reported me forgives me? I added him and i wanted to clear it up with him, if he can forgive me, would that be good enough?
  7. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    Can i get an answer so i can know if i could fix this? They said even if i make a new steam acct theyll flag it, but sad to say, they won't.
  8. Wrath

Wrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30129880
    Since the tag was placed by SOP, I think your question is better suited towards them. http://forums.sourceop.com/forums/82-Reputation-and-Trading

As Lava stated, the Appeal was denied, which came from the SOP Admin, You Are The One.
  9. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    Ok, well i give up, they banned me on that site too, apparently. Well, all i can say is it's old s✿✿✿ and if forgiveness is "never" an option, they can keep to it. Farewell to all that read and hopefully understand that people change for the better, and i'm one of them. Again, thank you for at least giving me a chance. :)
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I think it would be wise to keep those beliefs to yourself in the future.

Time to close it up.
    Wrath and Clive like this.
  11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Wrath likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.