1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198058835860 - (_dogtaco_ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by _dogtaco_, Oct 31, 2014.

1. _dogtaco_

_dogtaco_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49285066
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058835860 (_dogtaco_)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    official_dogtaco_​

Appeal description:
    i was playing a game i have recently gotten from a friend of mine,
    (counterstrike global offensive)
    i had a computer problem and as such had to force shut down the computer,
    i had left it as it was all-night and thought that my steam would of logged out after shut down - (as it commonly does)
    i have appealed to Steam Via support tickets to no appeal,
    i am still not aware as to what has been done to make my account Valve anti-cheat blocked on CS:GO servers?
    the only outside 3rd party software i run is a FPS-Counter for performance reasons (as i have a series of Lag spikes i am trying to remove)
    (i modify priority process on the computer to make sure counter strike is the highest, minimizing my issues)

truth is i honestly suck, but im not a cheater, maybe in GTA-SA but come on, who didnt use a cheat every now and again in that,, just off 3 three years with steam, and my profile net at over $1000, what reason would i have to give my own screen name a bad reputation? :( if this was something located on my computer then please let me know what it was? i literally have steam and minecraft installed on this computer (under my profile that is) and the only things i actually have running is Steam, CS:GO and a Windows packet viewer (i was bored and decided to see what i could do with it on another flash based game), i am seriously confused and have been cs:go less for around three days now :( if force turning off a computer is a VAC bannable offence then i am guilty to that, but i am more hurt by having that status on my account as i have always prided myself on never needing to resort to hacking or cheating in multiplayer games, all i ask is that this please be looked at as i do not understand what is going on..

i am not entirely sure if i am doing this correctly so i apoligize if i am doing this wrong, but this is the first time i have ever been banned from anything and i have to admit,, it just feels like a knife to the stomach,
    please help me fix whatever it is i have done,
    and thank you,

justin M​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @_dogtaco_,

You tried to appeal to SteamRep, while you are not banned here. You received a VAC ban recently I see. You might attempt to appeal to Steam Support, but VAC bans are not negotiable with Valve. All they will tell you is that their automated system caught you with something, and that Steam Support won't be able to help you.

As we cannot help you, for SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve and/or Steam in any way.

Your appeal topic has been set invalid and archived.