1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198028678677 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [faz] raptor, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [faz] raptor

[faz] raptor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75043647
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198028678677

Victim profile: 76561198110353023

What happened? Description:
    NOTE: This happened a few weeks ago but I don't know why I didn't do it sooner so sorry for not posting any chat logs.

I had recently put up my unusual milkman on the market and a few days later I get added by someone named humburgers. He talked about wanting to buy my milkman with cs go items. He offered a Factory New Whiteout MP7 with a link to it, I checked his backpack to make sure, he had the mp7s but like the idiot person I am, I didn't notice they were actually field tested. I declined anyway but then offered two and then I automatically responded yeah. We trade, he put's up the mp7s and I put up my milkman, checked the boxes. Right after accepting, I scrolled over the items and at the last second I realized I've made a huge mistake. He then removes me but I don't think he blocked me. I have researched more and I've found another victim of this scam. If you check the scammer's profile you can see he changes his name periodically.

Hopefully this is enough proof.​

Provide Evidence:
    the image "proof.png" shows the scammer's friends list. He has a friend of the exact name and a lot of his friends and friends of friends are banned.

proofone shows the actual trade of where I got scammed
    prooftwo shows my backpack the day before I got scammed

the screenshots after "prooftwo.png" shows another victim just to prove the person i'm accusing is a scammer.

proof2 shows the scammer's backpack oddly rising
    proof3 shows the history of the scammed unusual
    proof4 shows the victim's unusual before he got scammed, as you can see in the bp price history his backpack oddly dropped.
    proof5 shows the actual scam, just like mine, 2 field tested whiteout mp7s

scammerinv shows the scammers inventory, lot's of field tested items suspiciously.​

Attached Files:

2. [faz] raptor

[faz] raptor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75043647
    I forgot to add, on the line proof2, he also has my unusual and his risen backpack price.
  3. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
  4. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Thank you for filing a report. Unfortunately, your report cannot be accepted at this time. Screenshots of your trade agreement (chat) are required.
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.