1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Report: 76561198148838633 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by boom boom booom, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boom boom booom

boom boom booom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56307507
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198148838633

Victim profile: 76561198148838633

What happened? Description:
    Hello
    I just got scammed by a dude, I had a knife, (Karambit) crimson web FT.
    He would pay via paypal, he said he would send the money after I gave him the knife and then he took my knife and blocked me so I do not know what to do now, he has taken the knife and did not send the money. can you please help me and get back the knife?​

Provide Evidence:
    We talked all in skype, so there is no chat between us. I really want back my knife ....: /: /: /: /

Attached Files:

2. The Reaper 3

The Reaper 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94286452
    Hey, i dont know why did you report me. I have never traded nor talked with you. And i dont even use skype, as i see on the screenshot this account has only one contact so you could just make it yourself and tell people i scammed you. I want to be proven innocent unless you give me more proof
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Improper format. the accused and the victim can not be the same person. Feel free to correct your mistakes and file a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.