1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198059494711 - (The Prophet / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -The Prophet, Nov 22, 2014.

1. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49614491
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198059494711 (The Prophet)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Well, the admin who reviewed my case noticed that i had 2 different gibus strangifiers, suggesting that i was suspicious, and rightfully so. However, he/she failed to realise that i purchased the 2nd gibus AFTER the trade took place, showing that i had only that gibus during the trade. The screen shot of the chat the reporter provided showed the trade had taken place on the 21st of November, and the photo attached shows the market transaction as i bought one off the market (which was listed on the 22nd) due to its cheap price on the 22nd (when i bought it). Therefore, i couldn't possibly have quickswitched. View attachment 172711
    Thanks for reading.​

Attached Files:

2. pwnkight

pwnkight Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61635879
    can you explain the screenshots of your inv on nov 21 that had the items in your inv
  3. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Well can you explain the screen shot that showed me buying them AFTER the trade? bp.tf narrows it down to 24 hours, so you cannot specify what time they were in my bp.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  5. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Yes, and i bought the gibus off the market on the 22nd. Can you please help me to understand where i am in the wrong? All i did was offer him. There was no quickswitch, no scam. Just an offer that he accepts and now is regreting. We all make trading mistake, all of them we go and learn from. pwnknight will now learn to read the trade better, and i will never buy a similar item to one i had just traded away.
  6. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Okay, well can you please help me help you. What am I required to provide? There was no evidence of a quick switch, and although it may seem a bit suspicious the 2nd Gibus was bought for profit purposes only (the price has jumped by $3). I have been trading for around 3 years now, which have involved Unusuals up to 8 buds, I've participated in PayPal transactions and not got a single piece of -rep or stream rep. Not to mention my YouTube channel which would pretty much be ruined if I was found out to be a scammer. So, why would I risk all of this? Yes, I understand I may seem suspicious but with no proof how can I be tagged? What evidence do I have to provide to you? Thanks you
  7. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Hello. I did return the items to Perky Obama. We had a talk and we made an agreement to go our separate ways. Like i said before, with 3 years of TF2 trading (both paypal and regular) i have never been banned or had someone report me. I am sorry that this whole confusion occured. I would NEVER scam someone. Once again, i wouldnt risk getting a tag, as this would result in my whole YT channel and future trading to be pretty much destroyed. Thank You for reading. Have a nice day! I have attached our conversation, the trade and the comment on my profile.

Attached Files:

8. pwnkight

pwnkight Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61635879
    I can confirmed he paid me back, i'm sorry if my last report was invalid anyways glad we can put this mess behind us.
  9. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Thank You and good luck with future trading :)
  10. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Hello, not sure if anyone will read this but does it usually take this long for appeals. I am not complaining at all, just curious. Thanks
  11. -The Prophet

-The Prophet New User

Steam:
    Alright, no worries. Thanks for letting me know
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam, Ill be happy to expedite your appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    I was going to grant this appeal (due to lack of solid trade agreement/repaid) until I noticed a pending report against you, it seems valid and you in no way otherwise dispute it. I have referred the case to a reports admin for expedited processing.

Your caution tag appeal is denied, you have established a continued behavior of deception and/or depraved indifference for your actions. Not understanding why/how its wrong and how it does hurt others/affects the trade community.