1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198113588724 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by TanYaoMing, Nov 24, 2014.

1. TanYaoMing

TanYaoMing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62470529
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198113588724

Victim profile: 76561198043251289

What happened? Description:
    Scammer (ArMiees!) added Victim (playbox) and convinced the Victim (playbox) to give his items to Victim 2 (gentlekirby44). Gentlekirby was then tricked by Scammer's Alt (DARWIN:p).

I will copy and paste this as proof to report Scammer's Alt (DARWIN:p).​

Provide Evidence:
    We do not have chat because Victim (playbox) deleted it in a rush.
    But we have proof that Scammer's Alt (DARWIN:p) got gentlekirby44 to give him both playbox and gentlekirby44's item.

(By the way, Armiees! (Scammer) is trade-banned, so it's obvious why he used an alternate account to scam the victims. Both as an imposter and as an alternate trade account as he is trade banned.)

Attached Files:

2. ☣Solaire☣

☣Solaire☣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87098464
    Hello @TanYaoMing

I am not part of Steam Rep Staff but you will most likely need:
    1. Trade agreement ( the chat with the accused persons )
    2. Uncropped / Unedited versions of the Trade History
    3. playbox's trade history ( again must not be edited or cropped in anyway )
    As it is said in Submission Fundamentals: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
    All evidence must not be edited in anyway ( but you can blur out your username or any other sensitive data )

The Trade agreement ( chat ) is VITAL. Most reports cannot go through without it. Good Luck.
  3. TanYaoMing

TanYaoMing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62470529
    Thank you but my friend (playbox) has missing chromozones and deleted the chat cuz he's stupid.