1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198064910840 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KABLAAAHH, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KABLAAAHH

KABLAAAHH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1392512
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198064910840

Victim profile: 76561197963050752

What happened? Description:
    I loaned her 2 keys on Oct. 15 2014. We had traded unusuals in the past (I got beams modest, gave them burning beak + 2 other unusuals) and that trade went smooth. We didn't talk much but stayed friends and when she asked to borrow 2 keys I didn't think much of it. Well its now Nov. 23 and when I declined her offer to loan her my cloudy moon pyromancers mask cuase I was still waiting on the 2 keys (and I was doubting how trustworthy she was at this time) she said "Yeah I'm going to surprise you with something bigger than 2 keys ;)" and unfriended me. You can see all this in the attachments provided.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence in attached screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. KABLAAAHH

KABLAAAHH New User

Steam:
    Now knowing the kind of person she is, I don't expect to get the 2 keys back. I just figure take it as lesson learned and I'm glad I didn't loan her a 14+ bud unusual.
  3. MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52322556
    Wow what the... why did you make this report? and how did I remove you? I guess I removed you last night because I was trading with few people,they wanted to add me so I temporarily removed you,hundred apologies,don't get me wrong I reallly wanted to get you something better than 2 keys as a thank you for being nice but whatever.
    You didn't really have to ignore me if you were busy you should've told me,anyway add me for your 2 keys,I hope we will stay friends and act like this never happened. :)
  4. MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MASTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52322556
    I've sent you an offer, once again I apologise for,you not understanding what I meant and took that as a scam last night,so this report can remain I don't mind,I just wanted to give you back the keys and tell that this wasn't a scam.
    Have a beautiful day. :)
  5. KABLAAAHH

KABLAAAHH New User

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.