1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198061857420 - (Beamer ☜➀☞ / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Maxiflow, May 24, 2014.

1. Maxiflow

Maxiflow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81630144
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198061857420 (Beamer ☜➀☞)

Victim profile: 76561198123526017

What happened? Description:
    I set my AK 47 fire serpent for sale on the CS GO lounge asking for money for it 250€ it was a Field tested one but had a bug so it looked like a Factory new. Beamer added me on steam and i accepted, he asked if i had the Fire Serpent for sale and i said yes, i do.
    I made a paypal account, and he told me that since he had 10 pages of good rep, i should be the one going first since i had no rep, i thought fine, since he had skins for around 800€ along with 10 pages of rep, we trade and he tell me that he will transfer the money to me in a second, he says enjoy the money and good luck and then puts me on ignore list..
    He scammed for 250€ which is alot when being a student..​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached are screenshots of the chat and evidence that no money has been transfered to my account​

Attached Files:

2. Simaru

Simaru New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46859862
    I just got scammed by him as well :( I should've checked steamrep before. He did the same thing to me, just with my AWP Asiimov :(

Attached Files:

3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Consider installing any extension that allows fast access to steamrep profile from steam profile. Like this: 20140526001220484.png
  4. BoomerMan

BoomerMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36932743
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Maxiflow give me your trade history in a full screen Steam client browser. Unedited
    Everyone else that has an issue with the accused you need to file your own report. We will not look at your posts here.
  6. bmwew

bmwew Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50795846
    My friend says to me : oh, you're scammer, you're reported on steamrep/// LOL

I came here to view what's up!? Well, these peoples are jealous of my trades and my knifes. They think they can't stop me getting money from cs:go * i don't scam. they dont have all the proof I scam. that acc with who traded they are fake acc with my NAME . they only putted my original steamid64 in this topic and so on.

Please delete this, they dont have all the informations like u said...It's anoying ... now peoples makes me scammer..
  7. bmwew

bmwew Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50795846
    Delete this topic. It's ..... anoying.!!!! AN ADMIN LOOK AT THIS
  8. Brock

Brock New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49076322
    He added me to and he wanted to buy my AK-47 Case Hardend, Here is the full chat(ALMOST got scammed :p)

Attached Files: