1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197999117389 - (catembe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -rdeepz, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -rdeepz

-rdeepz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19425830
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197999117389 (catembe)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have an alternate account, and I'm not looking to have one, I had one smurf to play csgo, but I sold it.​

Appeal description:
    Hi guys :) You must be tired of me, but please be pacient, I really want to get rid of this SR BANNED tag. Please do not say that "you appealed before and it was denied" again, because that question I already answered before... I can pay back what my brother scammed, my brother scammed a hat on spycrab a few years ago, but this is my main and only steam account, and I think I will keep it till I quit gaming, sorry if I'm being rude or dumb with this post, I know that you already talked with me, but you just said something that didn't really make any sense at the first time, and then you said that I already did an apeal and I got denied, I know that, but I can pay it back like x500 for sure (my brother scamed less then a key and I had a karambit fade on my inventory and I sold it for keys, sorry for nerd talk).
    http://gyazo.com/ce16ab38be51ad6931f84ebed0b14f95
    You can check my screenshots even if you are interested, I'm not lying, I have really expensive items, I can pay back what he stoled if that it's the problem o_O
    I still trade, and really trustworthy items, even a few money transactions :cool: if you don't want to remove the ban it's fine(not really...), but I don't like to people say that I'm scamer just because I got banned on steamrep, I do not scam, I never scamed on my life, I swear in the name of my intire family and jesus ;) and this is not a change of heart, you did a mistake first time, and I didn't even got time to react :mad: I hope that you understand it, please make questions because if you can, I can explain, or talk more, I can pay back, I can link my brother's account, I can do everything, print my trade history, unprivate my inventory, add you and talk with you, I just want to get rid of this tag guys, thanks for reading, have a nice day.
    -Raphael :D
    PS: I got banned as alt account, and I'm not an alt account for sure, I think you already know that.. hover 4000 hours played since the steamrep banned :cool:
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your appeal was already denied and upheld, the case will not be readdressed. Making further appeals will result in you losing posting privileges in this section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.