1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198120666199 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by It's a bee Luigi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. It's a bee Luigi

It's a bee Luigi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65761685
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198120666199

Victim profile: 76561198091789099

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to trade a Stat Trak Battle Scarred M4A1-s Guardian and a galil Cerberus (but i can leave out the cerberus cause i said i would trade it after i verified the code) for Steam Wallet Gift Card.
    Looking at his rep on CSGOLOUNGE and steamrep it was pretty decent, plus his steam profile had a lot of positive feedback regarding the same thing saying that he was a reliable gift card trader.
    He promised that he wont accept the trade offer for the gun ($26 at the time), till the code worked on my end. As soon as I told him that the code didn't work, he accepted the trade and logged off. he then proceeded to block me and ever since then, i have been constantly reporting violation to no avail. since then he has sold it and gotten himself a field tested one. a friend then recommended steamrep so i have written this now knowing that i did a stupid thing and that can't get back my items but can at least make sure it happens to no one else.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. HUEHUE?

HUEHUE? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14109141
    Pepsi10 guys scammed me the exact same way. I really doubt any of his rep's are legit to be honest.
    Thank you for posting this Luigi.
  3. HUEHUE?

HUEHUE? New User

Steam:
  4. lokomotto

lokomotto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50158441
    The accused also asked me. I automatically declined him but he is still trying to scam, so it is not a one time thing. Capture.PNG
  5. HUEHUE?

HUEHUE? New User

Steam:
    Well at least some people know about him now. Sad thing is that he is trading with people freely every day without worrying about his profile being banned. And more and more people are giving him positive rep's . :(
  6. lokomotto

lokomotto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50158441
    If there was a video mandatory for new traders on every trade site showing the possible scams, there would be barely any scams...
    But I guess that's to much to ask from trade sites...
  7. Beythoven

Beythoven New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54907180
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @lokomotto @HUEHUE? @Beythoven

A report thread is NOT a discussion thread. Do not post in other people's reports unless you're involved in that transaction.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    @It's a bee Luigi

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports on CD keys. CD keys are extremely difficult to track or prove who activated them, or whether they were valid to begin with, so with rare exceptions these cases cannot meet the burden of proof. The same rule applies to gift codes, activation keys, Humble Bundle gifts, etc. for the same reason. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

Additionally, you have no proof of a trade agreement.

As such, I am archiving this report.