1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198142727862 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by James E. L. L. Yale, Dec 17, 2014.

1. James E. L. L. Yale

James E. L. L. Yale New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18007107
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198142727862

Victim profile: 76561197996279943

What happened? Description:
    He added me on Steam, saying he had recently been scammed and had his account hijacked. He fed me a sob story of how he lost a ton of items in tf2 and how he was trying to rebuild his account from scratch with cash. After a little bit of negotiation and a long time of waiting, we finally came to an agreement wherein I'd go first on half of our deal, and he'd pay me for it. Then I'd go first on the other half, and I'd receive the last of the payment. After this, we made the customary gestures, saying we'd not renege on the deal and traded one another. I put up my Strange Festive Rocket launcher, typed a quick agreement, and, after he accepted, traded the item. He removed me, changed his name, made his profile private, etc. Just want to get his account marked.​

Provide Evidence:
    A screenshot of the trade agreement that occurred, and a screenshot of my inventory history.​

Attached Files:

2. James E. L. L. Yale

Steam:
  3. James E. L. L. Yale

Steam:
    And here's my PayPal after he removed me. Don't mind the MTGOTraders payments. I have a Magic problem.

Attached Files: