1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198055933707 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Pyro7380, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Pyro7380

Pyro7380 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17301155
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198055933707

Victim profile: 76561197994868039

What happened? Description:
    I had to go AFK for a while, So i decided to let my frind play with my knife. Brandon ended up taking my steam username and profile picture in order to scam my friend out of my $250 Karambit Stained FT. Brandon was a good friend of ours for a while and I don't know what drove his motive to scam me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Also a link to a video that my friend made talking about him :

Attached Files:

2. ♥Hi Im Brandon♥

♥Hi Im Brandon♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47833989
    False proof. Would love if someone could take this report off my page please!
  3. Pyro7380

Pyro7380 New User

Steam:
    Do you have any evidence that shows that you did not scam me?
  4. idonthavecrabs

idonthavecrabs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40525368
    its not false he probably did scam him like he did to me. He has also most definitely done this to more than just us two.
  5. ♥Hi Im Brandon♥

♥Hi Im Brandon♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47833989
    you guys have no real proof xD i dont have crabs takes a picture of my inventory and pyro shows pictures of my invent too lol. id love for this to be taken off =) and i do have proof
    http://puu.sh/dA7Vj/6e3bb28ea5.jpg
    gl disproving me on my ACTUAL proof guys.
    everytime you dont get your own way you dont have to file false reports on people. have a nice day!
  6. Pyro7380

Pyro7380 New User

Steam:
    Nice job trading it to your friend to try to frame me, http://i.imgur.com/4Shwrea.png
  7. idonthavecrabs

idonthavecrabs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40525368
  8. Hi Im Gallaxy * CMSTORM

Hi Im Gallaxy * CMSTORM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61505385
    The link to the trading history that is containing proof of me and pyro owning the knife and trading back and forth because we had 2 knifes and wanted to trade up to a high tier knife and we finally did and then we met brandon and thought he was a nice guy ...(until he scammed us)... i knew he wasn't a legit friend i knew he wanted something and i had alot of skins and so i let him play on my account to rank me up and i knew on the 6th day i was going to change my password back... (I never trusted him)... and so i had the knife in my inventory on my account that he played on and pyro had to go AFK and brandon pretended to be pyro and he sent me a trade offer saying that he wanted to play with it on a server... and so i gave him the knife and i had to leave for church and so when i got back brandon was gone and pyro (The real one) wanted his knife back... I said i already gave it back he and said that i didn't and then we started freaking out... and i checked my trade history and i found the trade in my trade history and clicked on the profile and i saw that it wasn't pyros legit profile it was brandon... later on brandon came back on our teamspeak and kept nagging us on how he scammed us and we asked him repeatedly to give it back and he tried to get us to give him more stuff like (DayZ Standalone for the Knife and saying that we have to give him the game first)... and so we kept saying no and he kept saying that we wont get the knife back and then he finally removed and blocked us and we to this day see no knife from him or the AWP Asiimov...
    Pyro has worked hard not giving up on getting his knife back and get my knife back and he currently has a Flip Knife | Slaughter (Minimal Wear)...
    Items Scammed:
    AWP | Asiimov
    • Karambit | Stained
    • M4A4 | Zirka

http://imgur.com/ObzQCbd
  9. Pyro7380

Pyro7380 New User

Steam:
    Brandon has been trade banned, I'm closing the thread.
  10. Pyro7380

Pyro7380 New User

Steam:
    Whoops, sorry for the double bump but I can't close my thread, either way he's trade abnned now so if a mod/admin could close the thread please.