1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198095708379 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by demonkenny, Dec 17, 2014.

1. demonkenny

demonkenny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20605898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095708379

Victim profile: 76561198001477524

What happened? Description:
    This user held up a lie with me for years. he claimed he had a sister and asked for games and items for her. Sadly i don't have all the evidence needed as this was over a prolonged period of time while he was my friend. He also blackmailed me and i have the trade history. I don't have the chat history sadly.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. christmas [OP 291]

christmas [OP 291] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67721325
    dont lie. i didnt do it for years. it was only one time when i gave her some of the gifts you gave to me. i never black mailed you. you just want to get me banned because i unfriended you. i unfriended you because i dont like your rape jokes, pedophilia jokes, threats, etc. but valve steam or what ever has all the proof that this is a false report.
    oh yes, p.s all the items you have given to me were gifts from you that you wanted to give to me.
  3. christmas [OP 291]

Steam:
    and that is the worst proof ive ever seen, doesnt prove anything. only my profile.
  4. demonkenny

demonkenny New User

Steam:
    not true christmas. You have asked me to get games for your "sister" before. And you told me that your sister was really a friend of yours. And the blackmail i was referring to was that little "deal" of ours. Remember when i said something to you and you screenshotted it and threatened to send it to the cops unless i gave you 2 buds? THAT is blackmail. Also, as i said to you prior, the scam is the fact that you lied about having a sister so i would get your friend gifts.
  5. demonkenny

demonkenny New User

Steam:
    also christmas, i remember you asking me to get her skyrim, i don't remember the conversation, but i did do it. YOU are a scammer and a liar. And the reason i reported you is because you deserve it. NOT because i "want to get even with you". You may not remember any of this because you're a *insert insult here* who tends to forget this stuff. But i don't forget. So take your lies and shove them up your *gong sound*. you know what word i meant.
  6. demonkenny

demonkenny New User

Steam:
    oh, and the profile pic is a requirement to prove that the reported profile belongs to you
  7. christmas [OP 291]

Steam:
    you threatened to report me if i unfriended you. i wouldve been your friend if you stoped your rape/pedophilia jokes. and gay jokes.
  8. demonkenny

demonkenny New User

Steam:
    even with that threat, it won't change the fact that you scammed me. Besides, if you hadn't unfriended me and we had worked it out, i wouldn't have reported you for your scam.
  9. christmas [OP 291]

Steam:
    so.. should we start over again or not?
    (also you raged because i said i wouldnt get you a christmas gift. i was just kidding)
  10. demonkenny

demonkenny New User

Steam:
    well, ok. lets try it again. feel free to add me.