1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198078471196 - (Cerberus / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cerberus `, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Cerberus `

Cerberus ` Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59102734
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198078471196 (Cerberus)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I bought keys from a not very 'reputable' seller so he agreed to go first. He gave me his paypal e-mail and sent the keys, as soon as I accepted the offer and received the item(s). I sent the money, the value asked for was $185 USD. He then began to say he's not getting the money, I thought that maybe paypal just takes a few minutes to process the payment... The minutes went by and he supposedly hadn't got his payment. I opened my bank account to make sure the money was not there and indeed it wasn't. Now, I have no fault in this because he either gave me the wrong e-mail or is lying about the fact that he did not receive the money although he made a video of his paypal account. This can very easily be misleading (Different paypal accounts etc..) I will not repay anything under any circumstances as I have payed the full value that was asked for. I would appreciate it if the Report was removed from my account as it makes me look suspicious and not trustworthy which has caused me to lose deals.

View attachment 186310 Here is proof of my payment.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR, you have nothing to appeal at this time with us. If you were reported, then reply in the report thread.