1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198141242947 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by zak123, Jan 31, 2015.

1. zak123

zak123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14763437
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198141242947

Victim profile: 76561197989792603

What happened? Description:
    Asked to trade 60 paypal and a FN Lightning Strike for a MW Urban Masked Butterfly Knife. Sent the money and then sat in a trade with him waiting for him to put up the knife, he went offline and then blocked me from both his accounts.​

Provide Evidence:
    First screenshot is the paypal receipt, fighting it with bank right now. Second is the CSGL trade offer. 3rd is his account blocking mine.​

Attached Files:

2. zak123

zak123 New User

Steam:
    Paypal is refunding the charge, SteamRep will stay up until he contacts me.
  3. JTAW

JTAW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90488609
    The most hilarious thing is, the trading didn't even take place with me.
    It's wasn't PayPal that refunded, if you could read you'd see that I refunded you almost instantly.
    I blocked you when you offered the awp lightening strike.
    Just because someone gives you MY PAYPAL EMAIL, that doesn't mean its me.

Another day, another ✿✿✿✿✿✿.
  4. zak123

zak123 New User

Steam:
    Thanks for owning up to it and refunding the payment. However you used the same excuse in your last case, so its obvious what you're doing.
  5. JTAW

JTAW New User

Steam:
    Did you even read the other case? LOL.
    I'm not sure if that was a troll comment or you actually can't read.

"its obvious what you're doing" Not scamming? I've refunded every payment that needed to be refunded.

I'd just like to point out, your 'evidence' of the scam isn't actually evidence. You sent a payment, to who? Isn't clear, yes the account has the name JTAW, it really isn't hard to change the business name. You posted on my trade, so what? I could have blocked you as soon as you added me. If I really wanted to scam you I could have, and I could have gotten away with it. So don't act like you're a detective when you're really in the police academy.

(To be clear though, the paypal address/name is mine, I was just showing how s✿✿✿ your 'evidence' was.)

Case should be closed since no scam actually took place, you yourself said that you received the refund (which I sent before this was posted (paypal was processing it).
  6. zak123

zak123 New User

Steam:
    I'll close the case when you send me the 5 bucks you owe me in PayPal fees. I'll take payment in a skin or paypal.
  7. JTAW

JTAW New User

Steam:
    That must be a joke... PayPal fees are reversed when you're refunded. If you try to blackmail/threaten me like that again I'll contact paypal. If you want to keep the case open, GO AHEAD.
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    This report will be kept open until a staff member reviews the evidence. Even if the charges were refunded to the victim, if the evidence is sufficient, you will still be marked as a scammer as you did scam.
  9. zak123

zak123 New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the advice, I did get refunded in full, but he did in fact scam me. I'll make sure to keep the post up.
  10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Glad to hear you got your money returned. Good luck with your report :D