1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198109889043 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ™♫Bullseye♫™, Jan 7, 2015.

1. TestforfunMVP

TestforfunMVP Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74811657
    Lying like a complete piece of s✿✿✿ as usual. Here's a screenshot of the chat, let me translate as well.
    /start
    Him - Share. (what is it/whats up)
    Me - Share what ? (tell you what)
    Me- For how long are you going to keep acting ?

Crazy Potato is now Offline.
    Me- Nice
    /end

Seems like he didnt want to discuss at all the fact that he's acting like a complete prick just because I dont want to return the keys I PAID FOR.
    raw text
    Crazy Potato: spodeli
    TestforfunMVP: kvo spodeli
    TestforfunMVP: do koga shte se pravish na lud
    Crazy Potato is now Offline.
    TestforfunMVP: brao

kvo = kakvo and brao = bravo

Attached Files:

2. ™♫Bullseye♫™

™♫Bullseye♫™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83835325
    Cool, I dont want to talk with you because you are one f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer .. Here is a screenshot of that I gave you the keys and there are many screenshots that says that the keys are given already... and I never received the money.. Why I need to lie ??

Attached Files:

3. ™♫Bullseye♫™

Steam:
    And i provided a ss of my paypal balance after the trade and then you removed me. I provided I gave the keys, if u can provide that you send the money ?
  4. ™♫Bullseye♫™

Steam:
    I think I proved all of the needed info please do something about it ..
  5. TestforfunMVP

Steam:
    Annoying little piece of s✿✿✿, what about this then ? Decided not to mention our little discussion a few weeks back ? you're lucky I didnt take a SS of the original chat where there wasnt a single word about paypal. You're a dirty ass scammer that knows nothing but to lie, you had like 7 reports AT ONCE. Your fake every day scammer profile just shows everything. Fake level, s✿✿✿ about never going first, lmao. I hope the admin has a working brain to see through your lies. You're disgusting. Trying to get back at me for not wanting to "reverse" the trade by lying like a complete shithead ? lmao. I dare you to find a person that I've lied or scammed, I double dare you. Also I love how you have 10 +rep in your profile a day. You must be one active trade ? hmm, totally not fake rep mate. I've had enough people offering to buy my items with fake profiles, you guys easily stand out. The only reason I decided to buy your keys is because you live in my city. Guess I should've done my research on you. If you decide to reverse the trade ( who does that?) you start insulting people, threatening them with fake and completely photoshopped chat logs and also threatening them that you'll find them and "smash" their head.
    I have nothing else you say, I've provided proof of you NOT wanting to talk to me today. I've also provided proof of our little chat 1-2 weeks back where you basically admit the whole s✿✿✿. I hope the admin sees through your little chat logs and understands that I've never scammed anyone, unlike you. You've scammed multiple people. You can keep saying "please do something about it" all you want tho.

Attached Files:

6. ™♫Bullseye♫™

Steam:
    Haha funny guy ... That is totally not me, no its not photoshoped but its a fake copy about me .. And now we dont talk about my reports but about your reports little s✿✿✿ .. f✿✿✿✿er
  7. ™♫Bullseye♫™

Steam:
    I never talked with you when you scammed me and removed me .. Only today you unblocked me and added me that is
  8. TestforfunMVP

Steam:
    Whatever you say buddy, I'll let the admin decide.
  9. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    whats happen here one scammer report other scammer ? :D
    victim is banned by sr ... nice report ...
  10. TestforfunMVP

Steam:
    Add me on steam if you can ?
  11. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**