1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198063290847 - (Jack the Ripper / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hoxton®™, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Hoxton®™

Hoxton®™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51512559
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198063290847 (Jack the Ripper)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    I've had a change of heart, which is kind of surprising considering this is almost one and a half years ahead that I'm submitting an appeal. I've not been given the SR Caution tag yet but the report on me has the evidence provided and is yet has not been confirmed, so it is acting as a caution status. My profile on Steamgifts does display that I've given away games worth 1000$+, and have accumulated 45 rep point from others through fair trades, and both of these have occurred(2014) after the scam-attempt(2013) took place. I simply want to set the bar right because I have no intention of scamming again, as my profile on Steamgifts would attest to. Also, I'm willing to talk to the victim and profusely apologize, if they would prefer that. That's all, I guess. Thank you for taking your time to read this.​
  2. Hoxton®™

Hoxton®™ New User

Steam:
  3. Hoxton®™

Hoxton®™ New User

Steam:
    Sorry again for the unscrupulous comment but I searched and realized that the victim himself/herself has been banned by SR. Is that the reason why the report isn't verified? Apologies for the minuscule question.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Hoxton®™,

As long as you have not been banned you will have to resort to reply to the open report and resolve issues there. Only once you are actually banned with a red or orange tag by us, you can do a appeal. As long as the report has not been finished you will have to do your amends there.