1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My friend demanded me 2+ keys or I'll get my SteamRep bad

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Hoovy Pootismann, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hoovy Pootismann

Hoovy Pootismann New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49397569
    4 Days ago

I was playing a game, minding my own business and suddenly my long time (2+ years since first met & known in real life) friend (YunArkumi) on steam demanded me 2.5-3 keys otherwise I'll get reported on SteamRep

At first I don't understand so I made this discussion bp.tf: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php...ing-me-2-keys-otherwise-i-get-bad-reputation/

I also made the same thread on the Team Fortress 2 Discussions on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/617329150704742530/#p1

And then I learned the reason why he doing this is because he gave me a key for free and then later a Strange Specialized Killstreak Ambassador for free as well

However this is suppose to be a friendly gift but one of the screenshots from the first link shows Yunarkumi talking to someone and he said that I'm going to 'repay'

I have NO memory of saying that I'm going to repay the price of these two items.

I said I confirmed that I'll give him the two keys in another thread: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/31160-hoovy-owes-my-25-3-keys-with-proof/

But I'm only doing this because I want to fix my relationship with him.

What do you think? Am I really going to get my SteamRep bad if I dont 're'pay the debt even though I specifically said: "I didn't say I am going to repay for the 'gift'

He gave me the key when he got like $100 in his steam wallet and thinking about giving the other keys to his other friends

He gave me the Strange KS Amby two weeks ago, he said I can (he has an Australium version of the Amby) but like I said: Both me and my friend didn't mention I'm gonna repay

Last time we trade was 2 weeks ago and we both haven't made any regrets until March.

This is not suppose to be a report alright? Also this is my first time posting on the SteamRep forum
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If he doesn't have proof, then the report won't get accepted. If he makes a report anyway, with fake evidence, then he'll be the one to get marked. This is not something to make a report for, but rather when/if he makes a report, submit your own evidence to the contrary.

If you had an agreement to pay 2 keys for whatever you received, then you are obligated to pay that.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Hoovy Pootismann

Hoovy Pootismann New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49397569
    Another thing:

Yunarkumi blocked me too so if I can afford to pay the debt, well I can't since blocking will stop any communication between him and me which means I can't make a trade offer.