1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198099238713 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Yoshi500x8, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

The Ultimate Ass-Kicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69486492
    uhm no lol, First off, that's stupid on so many different levels, as I actually scammed someone with the HKC and gave it back, I am pretty sure no one in tf2 with over $1000 in items would ever do something so stupid, you are remembering wrong, and if you got proof I would LOVE TO SEE IT. you are clearly being the dingus here
  2. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    ehm, haven't even posted on your outpost before, clear that you're just falsely accusing me, if you can give me cold hard evidence, by all means throw it at me, if you need to add me to see our chat log go ahead...
  3. friedchicken.exe [Phased]

friedchicken.exe [Phased] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43872687
    I know you haven't heard of me, and I would've had an unusual if someone hadn't taken my items. STOP BEING AN ASSHAT TO ME, IDIOT, LOOK AT YOU. WE'RE ALL AGAINST YOU HERE. I DID NOT JOIN SR TO GIVE HATE, I CAME HERE TO REPORT PEOPLE WHO STOLE MY ITEMS. NOW SHUT UP, STOP BEING ARROGANT. GROW A PAIR.
  4. friedchicken.exe [Phased]

Steam:
    lol wait a minute, I had an unusual, but they were kinda crappy, but who really cares, this concerns you.
  5. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    no no I am simply using u as an example, clearly from that post you just made shows you're a real little kiddo trying to fit it, please stop, I never stole any of your items cause once again, I don't know you. You don't concern me as you are one of the many people joining SR to post here.
  6. friedchicken.exe [Phased]

Steam:
    Alright well sorry, anyways I never really insulted you until you struck with an insult to me, thinking that I'm one of those "kids who came here just to give hate" No. I was here because of this really sore subject. I'm not taking sides here, I just hate being insulted.
  7. friedchicken.exe [Phased]

Steam:
    I'm going to step out of this convo, doesn't need me in it and this guy really wants to piss me off. Internet in a nutshell.
  8. Boat

Boat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90450442
    Despite my lack of experience in the higher-tier trading rings, there seems to be a wave of evidence damning you Kicker.

Unfortunately for you and the other scum like you, Steamrep has gone the way of SteamSupport and is starting to not give as much effort towards solving problems as they used to. I hope to God that if Valve continues to boost Team Fortress 2, or ends up making a Team Fortress 3 (-snort-), they provide dedicated trading scam/shark support so that individuals such as yourself don't get rich through unethical means.
  9. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Great opinion, keep hoping to god, your first message on steamrep so clearly you're just another hater and stating you have no experience makes your statement invalid and irrelevant, bring all your friends to hate on me!
  10. EffectedEarth

EffectedEarth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59430645
    This guy is really shady he added me claiming my friend was scammer, i think he was trying to scam me or somthing
  11. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    because he is, the Bruh guy on your list or MLG CHICK HICKS, he scammed me of a ST MW SSG blood in water check his steam rep
  12. StationACE

StationACE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42137357
    Honestly, I hope you rot. Don't ever add me... EVER.
    If Steamrep had any idea how much damage this causes to the community they'd crush him under their heel.
  13. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    lol station, I added you a few months ago and you recently removed me like today recent. I cashed out mostly but I still have a lot of stuff left and if I was really guilty and felt I did something wrong, I would've cashed out completely by now
  14. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Yoshi500x8,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.