1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198116536922 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fire ̷̨●̷̨°, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire ̷̨●̷̨°

Fire ̷̨●̷̨° New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20684450
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198116536922

Victim profile: 76561198001634629

What happened? Description:
    The accused is hosting server which allow betting on the game Tic Tac Toe. This game has 0 skill and 0 luck to play. If you know the trick to the game you either win or force a draw 100% of the time. In other words this game is impossible to lose.​

Provide Evidence:
    First let me explain how I found out about this. Hekforg came onto my server tonight stating he had 21 unusuals and some keys to bet. He stated he would only bet in a game of Tic Tac Toe. I added him because I was curious and we talked. He then directed me to Police Pyro's server where he lead me to a area of the map with a Tic Tac Toe board. The first couple screen shots are some of our conversation and the agreement. The demo I provided is a recording of how the game is played. I only agreed to this wager just to get recorded proof and fully understand what these people were doing.

When I came on Police Pyro's server (IP: 74.91.112.177:27015) after a time he asked me if I was betting in Tic Tac Toe (there are screen shots below of the chat). I tired to explain to him that the game was a unfair one and that this could be considered scamming. There is more of our private conversation attached in a screen shot below. He then tried to get me to wager my Morning KE vs his Morning Crones in a game of Tic Tac Toe which I declined.

Even if this person isn't marked I want people to be aware of this new type of scam. Please be aware Tic Tac Toe is not a fair game. A person who knows the tricks can force the game into a draw 100% of the time. Anyone who asks you to bet in this game is trying to scam you as they have 0% chance of ever losing.

The demo I took was too large even zipped to upload to this site. I uploaded it to MALWARE-SUSPECTED-mediafire- instead in the link below.

DEMO FILE: http://www.MALWARE-SUSPECTED-mediafire-.com/download/4k7kcufcfe2pf9t/tttgame1.zip

Attached Files:

2. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    I'm a little confused. If it's a tie no one wins so what's the scam, exactly? I am aware it's always a tie if played correct. How is it a scam? Anyone who knows tic-tac-toe should be aware it's a 100% draw game, that's something I learned in like 4th grade. It's also public database knowledge.
  3. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78135597
    I was asked to play the game by him after he was brought here by someone else. The other person left the game so he said in chat "someone play me" so i did, I asked him if he wanted to bet and he proceded to say that he WOULD bet his bp against mine, among saying he would be a million dollars. So i had the idea that he was interested in betting, We both are very familiar with the game so i saw no problem. He said no and nothing happened. I dont see how this is a scam whatsoever, Its more of me asking someone to bet in a game, Them saying no. and him reporting me cause he feels the game is unfair. I have NEVER won a single thing in ttt, i own a server with a ttt board and i see people bet in it every day. I dont play. i was asked to by him, and after that was interested in his hat so i simply asked him. I did nothing wrong. Even if i were to have bet him and won i still have done nothing wrong, Terms would have been agreeed to by both parties and the game would have been played by the rules.
    |TvM| Police Untimely likes this.
  4. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    |TvM| Police Untimely likes this.
  5. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    In no way did i atempt any scamming, sharking, lying, anything Malicious, He knew the game and made that clear, I clearly stated many times that i know ttt and how it works. He was fully aware of that and had the choice of yes or no. he was confident in his ability to win or tie against me so i asked him to play against me for a little fun, He then proceded to bet in ttt against the guy Hekforg.
  6. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    I just feel like a report against me and my server about something that is happening on many others is a bit ridiculous, I feel as if i am being reported for running a server with a ttt board and saying i WOULD bet someone in the game.. I also feel like all of this aftermath should be public.
    http://prntscr.com/5lpwqs
    http://prntscr.com/5lpwt1
    http://prntscr.com/5lpww1
    http://prntscr.com/5lpwza

Being marked on steam rep is for people who steal accounts, Run from bet agreements, trade with scammers, and blatantly shark people for their items they know nothing about, I feel as if i was fair and we both were full aware of both of our abilities in the game. I in no way tried to fool him or act like i was something i wasn't , ttt is a public game that has been around for YEARS and with a little search on Google anybody can find out how to play and how to win or tie. Its not rocket science, i have done nothing suspicious, have not been manipulative in anyway. I was open and honest the whole time through. I monitor bets in ttt on my server and make them as fair as possible for both parties by limiting bets and clearly stating rules, Banning hustlers ect. I feel like this was a misunderstanding that could seriously harm my tf2 career and if this happens it will be one less member of the community that was honest and actually cared and tried to contribute to it by hosting a server out of my pocket for others to enjoy and giving away free items to give new players to the game a welcoming experience to encourage them to stay for a long time to come, I have made a community of people that love me and have a great time on a daily basis and i feel as if i have done a good thing in the tf2 community and have been honest the whole time i have been in the game. I would hate for something like this to hurt that experience as well as many others if i were to leave the scene. I have a lot to say and a strong opinion on this report and situation in general so ill be responsive in this report and would love for it to be sorted out.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Police Solly likes this.
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    FYI-- reopening this so we can discuss a little more internally about this type of predatory gambling. At first glance it appears outside of our jurisdiction (i.e. broken trade agreements and corruption), but as this is a new development, it's worth using this as a discussion topic. If nothing else, we should warn people about this.
  9. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    With no disrespect whatsoever, are you saying that using a pending report on me as a discussion topic is something that should be done? I by all means think people should know about this but i don't feel like the report on me that has been archived once is the place to do it.. I provided all the evidence of all that happened and still strongly feel as if i was in no way malicious or manipulative, we both knew exactly what we were doing and nobody got hurt in any way.
  10. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    I do honestly hope that everyone who decides to make a comment on this post reads and considers all information provided by us both, I am in no way against fire in this situation, I dont feel as if ttt is a scam for say, but if you know how to play it and the other party doesn't then it is usually going to end up in a win for you, But the same can be said that if the other party does know how to play, you will tie every time and nothing will be lost. It may not be a fair game for people that dont know how to play it, But with that said nobody is being forced into playing, nobody is being manipulated into believing that who they are betting is BAD at ttt and that they could possibly win(i have banned every hustler ive ever seen doing this), Rules of the game are clearly stated with the adequate number of wins and ties needed to end the game with a win or draw, I have clearly stated to many people that i am against anybody who is playing the game with the intention of hustling the person they are betting, I also inform everyone that betting in TTT is not recommended, that is posted on the map clearly. In no way is anyone being forced to play this game with anyone and i do my best to stop anyone convincing anyone else to bet, There are rules on my server against begging for bets. I am in no way against getting this form of betting stopped as i know it has upset a number of people. But targeting me when I am someone who is publicly against this as would be known if you did read all things i posted proof of, is not that best thing. There are many servers running ttt boards and many corrupt people that hustle in the game.. People that have even told me that they wont come back to my server because my rules for betting in ttt make it really hard for them to make any money. Some people so bad that i have labeled them with in game tags such as [TTT SCAMMER] I have never done anything malicious in this community and never planned on it. I didn't think that allowing bets in a game someone feels is a scam would get me into any trouble.. its someones opinion and forcing draws is in no way a scam. I feel like a more exaggerated example of what is going on would be going after the creator of ttt for making a game that you feel is unfair to be bet on. Or reporting anyone who is willing to bet you in ttt. I have caused no harm and actually have done my best to keep the scum away from my servers community as i care for my members and hate to see them lose anything they have in a game they didn't know how to play.
  11. david285123

david285123 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42132595
    how do I change my forum name ?
  12. UnderGorny

UnderGorny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68452579
    Currently have a pending offer from this user, which involves a lot of high tier hats/items. Since this report has mixed opinions, and has been archived before, is it safe to assume it is safe to trade this user and not expect an SR mark nor an OP ban?
  13. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    I wanna say something to this. I used to play this Game aswell and made like 50 Buds profit in Total. But I also Lot around 30 buds duo to the Fact that I hit the wrong thing, Missclicked and such. I played this for 7 Months and still lost a Amarathine Kiss king (went for 60 buds in unus before). Even people that play this all the time can loose. I stopped it because i think its still unfair tho
  14. RockonBen

RockonBen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95001318
    I'd like to add that TTT in itself isn't necessarily a scam game. I am head admin of a group called RaffleSmash. We have TTT on there as well, and have people betting in it almost every day. There's a chance of misclicking, not thinking, and also, it's really a skill game.

However, I will say that Police Pyro himself is a dirty scammer, and ironically, scammed the guy who commented above me (who is one of my friends). Siminator bet Pyro in TTT, gave the unusuals to a middleman, then he was DDoS'd by one of Pyro's friends, and had to lose the bet by default, as he could not reconnect.

He also stole a community map from a group called MassCC.

If you ask me, he should be banned. He's a dirty cheater who steals everything for himself.
  15. 404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28177988
    A few things:

1. Hekforg is one of my admins, and is a good person.
    2. RockonBen is correct in his statements
    3. I run the same map that Police Pyro uses, and people often bet on the Tic Tac Toe game. Only difference between myself and Police Pyro's server is that we don't use dirty tactics to screw people. We highly advocate using a middleman if you're gonna bet on Tic Tac Toe.
    Sjru likes this.
  16. 404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28177988
    Wait, Salad Fingers (aka Police Pyro), didn't you scam one of my moderators out of....what was it....like $70 in keys? And then you denied it when you were on my server, telling me about how that particular moderator was not actually a girl, but transgender (which you made fun of her over and laughed at her about, I believe the quote was "he has a dick")?

Didn't you then let it slip that you did indeed screw her out of a bunch of keys? Yeah, pretty sure that happened.
  17. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers New User

Steam:
    In response to what RockonBen said, "Siminator bet Pyro in TTT" I have NEVER bet Siminator in ttt, and i have sim stating the same thing "http://prntscr.com/7gircc" Like ive sated before, I never bet in the game whatsoever.

In response to 404 "Only difference between myself and Police Pyro's server is that we don't use dirty tactics to screw people. We highly advocate using a middleman if you're gonna bet on Tic Tac Toe." Dirty tactics? I dont bet in ttt.. what dont you people understand from this. i can honestly recall betting ONE TIME for a few REFINED, to someone who ASKED ME. Like i seriously dont bet in the game. I dont care. Its not legit to take advantage of someone who doesnt understand the game, and im not going to risk my trading ability to bet a few keys in the game. ALSO "We highly advocate using a middleman if you're gonna bet on Tic Tac Toe" My server REQUIRES a middleman, We dont ADVOCATE, we REQUIRE a middleman, for ALL bets, In ALL GAMES, if the bet is over 5 keys, there are EIGHT staff members all able to middleman bets and if anyone trys to bet over the limit without a middleman, they are banned from the server without warning. There are also LIMITS to how much you can bet in the minigames section which repels all the high tier betters that are just looking to make easy money off of some kids who dont know what they are doing, The max you can bet in ttt is 25 keys, Which will get further lowered if i see bets at this limit consistently, and the limit for connect 4 is FIVE keys. All my staff is aware of this and will not middleman any bets over this limit in any of these games.

And in response to your comment about scamming? a trans gender? I literally have no idea what youre talking about in terms of scamming if youre talking about the same person as i am. I am talking about David, he used to be a good friend of mine and then he made a new steam account and pretended to be a girl in order to get free items from little kids that are for some reason amazed by females that play video games. When he did this i made it very clear that i wasnt okay with him doing that and that it was messed up to take advantage of people like that and so we stopped talking because he refused to stop doing it, I later found out that he found his way into your server and had started talking to YOU saying he was a GIRL, which in turn lead to you giving him MANY items, buying him a ring in tf2 ect. So i tried to go onto your server at the first time that i had seen you online, I even asked one of your admins to let me know when you were online so i could come talk to you. When i did join the server i tried to tell you the story about david and who he actually was and what he was doing now, But you banned me and didnt care to listen. I never once made fun of him/her for being transgender, If thats what he/she has decided to do with his/her life then thats fine, But i no longer talk to him/her so i had no way of even knowing his/her choice to be transgender. So i couldn't have made fun of it if i didnt even know it was a thing. the last i talked to him/her he/she said to me "I'm going to make my profile look like im a girl so i can get free items from people on the trade servers" I havent talked to him/her since. I never scammed david or anyone for 70$ in keys? Thats actually ridiculous and if David told you that then it was probably a plan to make you feel guilty and give him/her items, or to talk badly about me because i wasnt okay with him lying to people about his gender to get free items. On a side note, you fired david from a moderator possition on your server because of LIES "http://prntscr.com/7giza1" You are very aware that daivd/daphnee is a liar. yet you believe all these things they told you which they, nor you, have ANY form of proof of.

In all Most of this is IRRELEVANT to the report, Which has been open for months. Am only responding because its sad to sit here and see lies made up, or hatred for no apparent reason.
  18. police_leemun ñíPZ

police_leemun ñíPZ Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87667691
    I woul like to just add that I am a past moderator of salad fingers server. I have always felt that TTT is a game of scam, however, i can admit I played it because it was an easy win. and nothing against the server or you pyro but I believe the transgender thing with David is a lie. At the time, this report was made was made David was long gone from the server. We had another moderator that goes by the name princess Louise http://steamcommunity.com/id/louise8643 who "happens" to have been trans. I cannot say for myself I ever saw him being rude to him on the server, however, i know that there were issues with Louis after he quit staff. With the ddosing, i cannot say pyro ever did it. But I always found it interesting how whenever someone came on and one of our staff or someone of a higher rank got DDoS solely one of the owners was always mm it and it seemed pyro went AFK. Then after the DDoS occurred pyro was always able to beat them like it was nothing including a spy crab where the guy moved 3 times for an instant win. I do not dislike this server, but it does have some fishy things about it that steam rep may want to look into.
  19. ╟ᵿ╢Mr.Zerto╟ᵿ╢

╟ᵿ╢Mr.Zerto╟ᵿ╢ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54067023
    Well, sorry if I join in of sudden, but I have a few words to speak of AGAINST Benevolence.
    I agree that this report is absolutely reasonable and why it should not be set to invalid or rejected.
    THIS user is the one, who hates a lot of ppl who were just not on a moneywaste level as no one else just as him.
    He attempted to scam my inventory by saying words like "Oh look, an ug*y purple cheap 0 key soldier main", "omg, a poor german kid", "I will ban you from this server, if you don't give me your worthless items!" or just like this example "I should scam you, you worthless disg*sting c*ncerpiece of rich life"
    As well he harassed a lot of users, who we're just better than him and his mind of being rich and god is so selfish and prick, srsly.
    He made himself enemies and even trying all the time to scam ppl just like these and me is the worst and the most sad moment I have ever seen by a weeaboo as just like him, the only one of the world.
    I should barely open up a report against him too for a very good reason, but I may wait if stuff would happen here and as well I am still taking an eye out to Benevolence.
    About the server of him, his server is a manipulation that lets hin instantly win and stealing all the bet items what ppl sent in for luck etc, none, NONE of the ppl ever won against him as he's doing fishy things on the server than even changes the tauntchance of spycrabs to specific users.
    He permabanned me after all I refused to accept his scamish trade, I know that he's a foul pest for all of the world and I know a very good solution for him, he shall quit steam or getting banned from steam.
    I will barely bet that it won't happen early, so I have to spread a big denouncement against him and it went successfully with permabans on a lot of servers to make sure that nobody will be scammed, hacked or harassed by him.
    He can't win and he's so wrong what he is saying and doing in his entire lifeless life.

So for short, I will agree even as I am not a staff admin but an old user of Steamrep, that this user shall be permanently tradebanned from steam, steamrep and all other sources of the tf2 universe.
    Cya and wish you all a good day.
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.