1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198017511248 - (aerial / BANNED BY RAWR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by aerial 2, Apr 21, 2015.

1. aerial 2

aerial 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28622760
    Appeal for BANNED BY RAWR

Steam profile: 76561198017511248 (aerial)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't use any other alt. accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hi,

I've been banned from SteamRep exactly 1368 days ago as it says on my SteamRep profile. Back then I was a little kid, 13 years old and TF2 had its own trading system, It wasn't involved with Steam. I used to go on these trade servers. It was around the times when TF2 got F2P and got really popular, so there would be new players in the trade servers and I traded my crates in exchange of hats or other misc items. I did this for a few months and uploaded my scam screenshots on my profile, which wasn't a smart move as a little kid. I recently tried to go on CSGO Lounge to bet on a game and realized that it is now partnered with SteamRep and I can't go on that site anymore. I just don't want a mistake i did nearly 4 years as a child to affect my entire Steam Profile anymore, because I quit TF2 and trading a long time ago.. If you look at my CSGO history and skins too, you will see that I don't even have valuable skins in CSGO. I would like to repay those victims but I don't think it is even possible to find them anymore..​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @aerial 2,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

you mentioned you personally didn't use other accounts, please read the part above to amend on this.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. aerial 2

aerial 2 New User

Steam:
    Yeah, sorry, I didn't realize I was supposed to put a family member's account info here.. Here is the full steamrep ID block for that account.

| steamname: outremer
    | steam3ID: [U:1:57382494]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:28691247
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017648222
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/outremers
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198017648222
  4. aerial 2

aerial 2 New User

Steam:
    Also, SilentReaper, I would like to explain the reason why I got banned from that RAWR server that day, this was something i forgot to include in the main thread. What I did in the RAWR server was to write my offers in chat with caps lock, ,trying to fool new people to the game. in fact i didn't trade with anyone in the official RAWR server as far as I remember (4 years ago, sorry). I used to do that in many servers back in those days and get items or try to get earbuds for cheap but there was an admin that saw what I did on that day on the OFFICIAL RAWR server and labeled me as scammer.
  5. aerial 2

aerial 2 New User

Steam:
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.