1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198067061290 - (nighty1z #ItsMyBirthdaay / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ' nighty1z., Apr 23, 2015.

1. ' nighty1z.

' nighty1z. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53397781
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198067061290 (nighty1z #ItsMyBirthdaay)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have alternate Steam account(s)​

Appeal description:
    Hello, first to say that im little bad in English, but hope this will be understandable enough.

Today I got SR Caution tag because of this report thread:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.63504/

I played with that guy for really long time, maybe 1 year. We meet each other in Dota2 match, so we talked enough and etc. Then we start to play CS:GO, and he opened knife in some case. He hold that knife in inventory for 10 days maybe, he sent sometimes that knife to me, to play few matches, i will post and screenshots of that in attachment, and ofc i give him back knife after matchs, then he trade his knife for 100+ keys and he decide to open cases again. He got many of same skins, so he sent me some and after few days he said if I can to give him like 2-3 keys for that skins. Because my paypal balance was unavaliable for 2 months when i sold something on ebay I wasn't able to buy him instantly keys, i said him to wait a little because of that, but he decide to report me without saying anything to me, and he lied in that thread that I promised him PayPal money what is not true. I dont have chat screenshots cause that was last year, but anyway SR staff member in thread ask me about giving him skins back, and I give him skins back, you can check his screenshots in that report thread.
    So if i wanted to scam him for some shitty skins, I had chance to scam him for that knife which he gived to me few times to play some matchs, but I gave him back every time, and why should i scam him for 2 skins which worth 4-5e.
    Im not scammer, and I didnt scam anyone, I wont risk my steam acc to get banned because of some scams.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.98370/

Also this thread is fake, you can check my screenshots in answer there, that he wroted me he will report me for like some scam, he has 5-6 reports on SR for scamming.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198067061290.34058/

In this thread that guy which is scammed, write that I scammed him. First of all thing is that I bought this account 2 years ago from some guy, but I contacted him and he said that he didn't scam anyone. And when i take a look on that thread, down in posts they wrote some steamtrade profile link which traded with them, which has same nick like me. So im thinking that profile impersonate me, and i got report for nothing.

I would like if it's possible to take a look on all of these reports and appeal, and if it's possible to delete this report threads, just because all of this reports are somehow for nothing, report because of SR Caution, that guy lied to you that he has paypal and that i promised him paypal money which is not true, i promised him 2-3 keys and he agree with that, he agree and to wait a little for my paypal balance go be able, but one day he just reported me and he got his skins back. This 2 reports are fakes for sure, and there's a problem because im trading a lot of things, and when they check steamrep profile they thinking that im scammer, but im not. I replyed on every report thread for me with proofs that im not scammer, except that one which I dont know for what Im reported, like I said i saw that thread when I bought acc but I didnt saw any of trade history with that guy which reporting me for games, and that's not my paypal email which is listed in thread, so Im sure that guy is scammed by impersonator, they wrote his link in thread.

Thanks in advance,
    Ismiir.​

Attached Files:

• img.png
      img.png
      File size:
      171.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    SR policy http://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    On top of the previous caution and the newly accepted report against you, tag will not be removed nor will you able to appeal it.